windows 7 party pack.

Associate
OP
I got mine last night, confirmation that is. invites sent out and few rsvp already ;)

I would like to know:

A: What is in the Party pack?

B: What is the "Signature Edition"? It's been suggested it has extra wallpapers or is signed in blood by the Mr Ballmer. Perhaps you have to also take out a pact with Satan?

here it is.

Party Package
What will be in my Windows 7 Launch Party Package?
All hosts will receive:

•One limited Signature Edition Windows® 7 Ultimate
•One Deck of Playing Cards with Windows® 7 Desktop Design
•One Puzzle with Windows® 7 Desktop Design
•One Poster with Windows® 7 Desktop Design
•Ten Tote Bags with Windows® 7 Desktop Design for hosts and guests
•One table top centerpiece for decoration
•One package of Windows® 7 napkins
Party Pack Shipping details – party packs will be delivered by October 10, 2009. If you have any questions about your party pack,

Associate
OP
Erm so let me get this right. You get the chance to host a party? And you're given a free OS to do so. That's it? I only paid £44 for my pre-order of W7 so I'm not too bothered.

For your convenience, both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7 Ultimate are included in your Windows 7 Launch Party Packs.
• The 32-bit version is the Signature Edition of Windows 7 Ultimate in the black sleeve.
• The 64-bit version is included in the white sleeve.

Associate
me too :)

i have also had confirmation to host a win 7 party too :)

.... i might even visit my local charity shop to get me one of those amazing jumpers to celebrate.;)

seriously though, a signed limited edition win 7 ultimate, and some other goodies cant be bad for a nights partying.;)

Associate
OP
i have also had confirmation to host a win 7 party too :)

.... i might even visit my local charity shop to get me one of those amazing jumpers to celebrate.;)

seriously though, a signed limited edition win 7 ultimate, and some other goodies cant be bad for a nights partying.;)

Thats the way i see it 2. ;)

Permabanned
Got my e-mail this morning, I was going to get it via the educational route but I guess this helps :p

Congratulations... You are a Windows 7 Launch Party host!!

Because you were among the first host finalists to set up your party online, you are confirmed as a host and will be receiving a free party package to share with your guests shortly before the party.

Packages will be posted in time to arrive before your party date. Check your free party site regularly for news on what's in your package, when it's been sent out, and when you can expect it to arrive.

Meanwhile, don't forget to use the free Guest Manager tool to manage your invite list.

Use it to send invitations via email so your guests can join your online site when they RSVP. Don't have their email address? No problem - use the print option, or just create a name-only record for them so they still appear on your party list.

And while you're online, be sure to check out and upload fun photos and videos, post comments to the national party blog, and look around for other cool features.

Please remember that information you post on the House Party website may be visible to the general public, so we advise you not to post any personally identifiable information (such as last name, address, email address or phone number). However, the information in your party invitations will only be visible to your guests.

Thank you for hosting a Windows 7 Launch Party!

Soldato
MS have picked me to host a windows 7 launch party!

Congratulations... You are a Windows 7 Launch Party host!!

i applied on the MS site ages ago, never really thinking much of it, set up a site and invited a few people and they choose me, i get a party pack sent out with hopefully a few free copies :D and other gismo's however i now feel guilty as me and windows 7 party don't mix! i feel i should now do somthing, i might just have a BBQ and show people windows7 and take pictures lol

Soldato
Because you were among the first host finalists to set up your party online, you are confirmed as a host and will be receiving a free party package to share with your guests shortly before the party.

Packages will be posted in time to arrive before your party date. Check your free party site regularly for news on what's in your package, when it's been sent out, and when you can expect it to arrive.

Meanwhile, don't forget to use the free Guest Manager tool to manage your invite list.

Use it to send invitations via email so your guests can join your online site when they RSVP. Don't have their email address? No problem - use the print option, or just create a name-only record for them so they still appear on your party list.

And while you're online, be sure to check out and upload fun photos and videos, post comments to the national party blog, and look around for other cool features.

Please remember that information you post on the House Party website may be visible to the general public, so we advise you not to post any personally identifiable information (such as last name, address, email address or phone number). However, the information in your party invitations will only be visible to your guests.

Thank you for hosting a Windows 7 Launch Party!

Permabanned
I always assumed it was a prerequisite that you would actually have people signed up to attend via e-mail before hand. However you can just stick in their names in print out labels, all my work colleagues are coming... well in spirit anyway :p.

It's the least that MS can do after spending so much on their exams ..

Soldato
I always assumed it was a prerequisite that you would actually have people signed up to attend via e-mail before hand. However you can just stick in their names in print out labels, all my work colleagues are coming... well in spirit anyway :p.

It's the least that MS can do after spending so much on their exams ..

ditto! i can't even get on the site to invite anyone anyhow!

Back
Top Bottom