windows 7 party pack.

Associate
Just been accepted to the windows 7 launch party.
its taken 5 weeks to get accepted now just before 22nd october
i will recieve loads of microsoft goodies, including windows 7 ultimate retail signed copy. wahey. will let u guy know whats in the goodie bag.

here is the email.

Congratulations... You are a Windows 7 Launch Party host!!
Because you were among the first host finalists to set up your party online, you are confirmed as a host and will be receiving a free party package to share with your guests shortly before the party.

Packages will be posted in time to arrive before your party date. Check your free party site regularly for news on what's in your package, when it's been sent out, and when you can expect it to arrive.

Meanwhile, don't forget to use the free Guest Manager tool to manage your invite list.

Use it to send invitations via email so your guests can join your online site when they RSVP. Don't have their email address? No problem - use the print option, or just create a name-only record for them so they still appear on your party list.

And while you're online, be sure to check out and upload fun photos and videos, post comments to the national party blog, and look around for other cool features.

Please remember that information you post on the House Party website may be visible to the general public, so we advise you not to post any personally identifiable information (such as last name, address, email address or phone number). However, the information in your party invitations will only be visible to your guests.
you'll receive a special Signature Edition of Windows® 7 Ultimate and your very own Windows® 7 Party Pack to share with your guests. It's a global Launch Party

Thank you for hosting a Windows 7 Launch Party!

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Very jealous. I've just applied now but I'm probably too late. Fingers crossed.

as far as i know there is loads of spaces left. just make sure u go online and keep looking for a update. got mine this morning saying go online and update details when i did got confirmation ;)

Soldato
i saw this on neowin a few weeks back when this was announced. :D

2q9f0xd.jpg

Associate
lol just signed up now. it did say september the 17th would be the time they decide.. so maybe not but still... free MS crap eh? plus a freebee OS is always good :)

Capodecina
Soldato
Erm so let me get this right. You get the chance to host a party? And you're given a free OS to do so. That's it? I only paid £44 for my pre-order of W7 so I'm not too bothered.

I got mine last night, confirmation that is. invites sent out and few rsvp already ;)

I would like to know:

A: What is in the Party pack?

B: What is the "Signature Edition"? It's been suggested it has extra wallpapers or is signed in blood by the Mr Ballmer. Perhaps you have to also take out a pact with Satan?

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Erm so let me get this right. You get the chance to host a party? And you're given a free OS to do so. That's it? I only paid £44 for my pre-order of W7 so I'm not too bothered.

u get a limited edition windows 7 ultimate signiture copy. on 2 dvd,s
x86 and x64.

Back
Top Bottom