WipEout Omega Collection releasing on June 7th

Soldato
No, but you really should buy this if you are a fan of the series just because if support is there it MAY show Sony there is enough thirst for a new game.

Pff boo. I'll wait until it's less than a tenner then, I would have paid 25 if I could relive some 90's vibes! Never played the subsequent games as much as the original, quality soundtrack.

Soldato
The ships sound like pod racers from Star Wars at times and that is an ace addition.

Downside is that the custom music (mp3, spotify) doesn't react to what's going on in the game. :(

Yea that was my first thought when i heard that sound, Star wars pod race remake would be epic

Soldato
Does anyone know how many loyalty points are needed to unlock all the skins per vehicle, I have unlocked 3 so far with 10000 points.

Soldato
Because the tracks are more open?

I've been tending to avoid the 2048 tracks so far as it just doesn't feel like wipeout to me. Maybe I'll enjoy them more if I keep at it.

The game itself is fantastic though. I've tried other futuristic racers but nothing is even close to wipeout IMO.

Glad to have it back on ps4

Back
Top Bottom