WIX web builder ...

Associate
OP
7.5k... what was included? I'd expect a complex eCommerce website and some change from that!

I worked for a small web design company for ~3 years. For a 3-5 page site with your usual features (product galleries/landing pages , homepage, contact page with form etc.) you'd expect to pay about £5-600. This would be built into a robust content management system, be mobile-friendly by default and be as Google friendly as possible when it comes to the basic SEO and coding practices including meta tags and structured data where possible. The design wouldn't be a template either. You'd be given a design proposal image and then it would be built based on that from scratch. I think any good local design agency should be able to meet that.

Any other costs should count to helping with your SEO be it with changing content for news/social media to help improve rankings to adwords campaigns. SEO is a black art and I would advise finding a local creative agency to handle all aspects if possible, but it will cost. Basic hosting of your domain and the website + email shouldn't cost more than £50-60 a year tops.

thanks for that :)

Back
Top Bottom