Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

Soldato
Surely it would have fit through the letterbox?

Amazon upgraded my pre-order to the special edition for free, so I'm guessing it's a larger package. Either that, or they couldn't get access to my building. It's annoying too because despite it being an Amazon Logistics delivery and me being an Amazon Prime member, they don't let you schedule a new delivery date or time, it just says they'll try again tomorrow.

Soldato
I played this a fair bit over the weekend and really enjoyed it. There seems to be a bit more to do that previous games, a good story and changes in pace.

Looking forward to playing some more tonight and hopefully get it finished this week.

Soldato
Assassins Creed, Mario Odyssey and Wolfenstein released on the same day. Call of Duty this week. It's pretty obvious what's happened. Most people will only buy one game at a time.

Associate
Assassins Creed, Mario Odyssey and Wolfenstein released on the same day. Call of Duty this week. It's pretty obvious what's happened. Most people will only buy one game at a time.

Haha yes, and Stranger Things 2 as @TheVoice mentioned. What a day! It had to be Mario Odyssey for me (which is awesome btw), but glad to hear this one's a hit. Will definitely be picking it up at some point.

EDIT: +1 for Enemy Territory :cool:

Soldato
i'm quite enjoying this game, not as much as doom, but its still good.

i saw some of the criticism before hand and that it was racist. I thought that was nonsense, until i actually met the character! I'm not surprised some people are complaining.

Soldato
i'm quite enjoying this game, not as much as doom, but its still good.

i saw some of the criticism before hand and that it was racist. I thought that was nonsense, until i actually met the character! I'm not surprised some people are complaining.

I finished this last night and I didn't think any of it was racist? What character are people moaning about?

Soldato
I finished this last night and I didn't think any of it was racist? What character are people moaning about?

it was the black woman - to be fair she's only done it once so far but she lumped white people and nazi's together, and was certainly using the term 'white' in a pejorative way.
Doesn't bother me, its a character after all, but it stuck out as odd when it happened.

Back
Top Bottom