Wolfenstein The New Colossus

Soldato
On it like a car bonnet, deffo purchase from me at some point though obviously wont be getting pre-ordered or anything silly like that.
Oh and Bethesda give me a ******* FOV slider this time

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Looks amazing.

Spoiler: didn't Bj get blown up at the end of NO?

C64

C64

Soldato
Did not like the previous game felt all floaty and the weapons had no feel to them nor the gunplay it felt soulless.
If the gunplay and weaponry is like new order etc this will suck.

Soldato
Did not like the previous game felt all floaty and the weapons had no feel to them nor the gunplay it felt soulless.
If the gunplay and weaponry is like new order etc this will suck.

Really? I got the complete opposite tbh.
I felt connected and really enjoyed the gunplay, my biggest 2 criticisms would the size of the gun models which were way way to big and to horrible field of view which should needed to be modded in.

Soldato
Not seeing much progression from The Od Blood (which was pretty dated to be fair). Most of the launch trailer was pre rendered the in-game stuff looked the same as before still using the same game engine as well with prebaked shadows & lights FX! Will wait for player reviews before buying just does not look much different than before.

Associate
Glad AMD are with Bethesda, especially as there were problems for loads of players in the previous game.
Looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

P.S. wtf is with the cartoon character in the end? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom