Wolfenstein The New Colossus

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Im also on my mobile, not getting your point.

With a keyboard taking up half the screen on my phone, I'm not coming out of it to press a button then carrying on typing just because your feeble eyes can't stop themselves from reading past the word 'spoiler'. I'll carry on and let you keep reporting to mods like a child, and they can edit.

Soldato
With a keyboard taking up half the screen on my phone, I'm not coming out of it to press a button then carrying on typing just because your feeble eyes can't stop themselves from reading past the word 'spoiler'. I'll carry on and let you keep reporting to mods like a child, and they can edit.

Have a word. Stop spoiling games, its not hard.

see

Soldato
I got downvoted into oblivion for daring to criticise the new Wolfenstein game on Reddit. It looks virtually identical to the last two games! Add a weapon wheel into the mix and you have the perfect recipe for a formularised rehash. Stop stifling the industry by lapping up every generic shooter out there! :p

There was nothing generic about the previous two. They were great to play, had surprisingly decent storylines with great characters and voice acting, and the level design was excellent.

Soldato
For a special edition or physical media I fully understand pre-orders but for a standard version with so many other games being released all the time it may pay to wait a little even if it's just for a few bug fixes.

Another thing to consider when it comes to pre-ordering, and it's why I do on occasion (maybe 3 times a year) is that, if you are excited to play the game and don't want to wait 6+ months for the price to drop, then it's often cheaper to pre-order than it is to buy within the first 6 months. I pre-ordered Deus Ex MKD, Resident Evil 7 and Prey this year and got them all around £30 or less. CDkeys is great value for pre-ordering - Star Wars Battlefront 2 for £31.99 anyone? Or Dead Island 2 for £22.99 (if it ever actually does come out?...).

Soldato
Looks to be some interesting features on the new one, I do think the story and characters are enough to keep it going for a while without much change tbh.

Soldato
Game does look quite good, haven't played any of the previous games yet.

Could be tempted to get this as need a new game to play!

Associate
Hmm, that's fast.
GMG already stating £35.19 for the new Wolfenstein game.
£34.79 on Bundle stars.

Friday, October 27, 2017 release date.

Legal
Please be advised that the international (non-German language) versions of “Wolfenstein® 2: The New Colossus” (the “Game”) includes Nazi-related symbols and content – as a result, the sale, import, export, or distribution of the international versions of the Game and its related images and assets to and in Germany is strictly forbidden by German law, and would be, among other statutory violations, a criminal offence which may result in a financial penalty or imprisonment. Any person involved and/or responsible for such violation may be prosecuted and sentenced, including officers and employees of companies involved. On the basis of legal advice and industry standard practice, ZeniMax are also not making such images or assets available to Austria.

Associate
Game does look quite good, haven't played any of the previous games yet.

Could be tempted to get this as need a new game to play!

GMG has them half price now, Some other have been much cheaper & Gamersgate slightly cheaper now.
Isthereanydeal lists who has what.

Associate
For anyone that wants some B.J right now (hehehe) to appease them until this releases, B.J. has been added to Quake Champions & it's F2P.

V F

V F

Soldato
For anyone that wants some B.J right now (hehehe) to appease them until this releases, B.J. has been added to Quake Champions & it's F2P.

I was wondering where I saw that face after seeing this... I was also going what on earth did I watch. :D

Also the music used in Ferris Bueller?

Associate
I was wondering where I saw that face after seeing this... I was also going what on earth did I watch. :D

Also the music used in Ferris Bueller?

Haven't a clue re:music.

Still hoping that Quake changes the B.J. icon to something like this.... (minus the AMD part)

5D867F19068061041A3D3904FB64A68789F0F5AC

Back
Top Bottom