Woman murdered parents and stored bodies in house for four years

Soldato
Just read about this case earlier and it's pretty shocking. Daughter murdered her parents as they were about to find out she had been scamming them out of thousands of £.

What on earth possesses someone to do such a thing? Poor parenting possibly?

Just read about this case earlier and it's pretty shocking. Daughter murdered her parents as they were about to find out she had been scamming them out of thousands of £.

What's with the attempted victim blaming?

She is 36 years old (32 at the time of the murders).

Any choice(s) she made were her own, not the result of "poor parenting".

Also as far as I am aware it is not known (yet) whether she had been "scamming them out of thousands" prior to her killing them, or if spending all their money came after the killings.

Last edited:
Today I learned television rentals are still a thing
Yes I thought they stopped doing that decades ago.

She had the TV read for them by the door.

Over 20 years ago my grandad (RIP) called Radio Rentals to ask them to collect his rental telly when his eyesight was failing and they cancelled his rental contract and told him to keep the telly.

He'd probably paid for it a few times over.

Last edited:
I saw this too. ******* mental indeed.

Something seriously wrong with that lass. Living with the corpses of your parents, that you killed, one poisoned and the other stabbed.

Apparently she has siblings too, where were they for four years?!

See the video of the conversation she had with the arresting officer? Told him, very calmly, where to find the bodies. Then corrected his use of cupboard to wardrobe so matter of factly. Cold as ice.

Doesn't seem to have played a mental angle, if anything she's glowing with guilt.

There's reasons for her actions but no excuses.
Oh I’m not making excuses for her actions - but nobody who is remotely right in the head does in their parents like that, lives in the house with the bodies and then is as matter of fact with the police. She’s gotta be bat **** crazy!

Woman murders parents, GD blames parents.

Class :p

There's going to be a TV series made on this story for sure.

I doubt she's mental from the way shes interacting on the bodycam. Like she says it's finally relief for her to be caught, something she probably been expecting for the 4 years.

I'm sure she's going to explain every motive and drop of detail.

RIP parents.

Oh I’m not making excuses for her actions - but nobody who is remotely right in the head does in their parents like that, lives in the house with the bodies and then is as matter of fact with the police. She’s gotta be bat **** crazy!

Actually crazy or "that's crazy" because this isn't really that bad for grisly stuff that sane people have done with a desperation angle. She murdered two people for personal gain and was too dim to make a good job of it, just stewed with the bodies making weak excuses until the suspicion got ridiculous then folded like a pack of cards.

Used to be a thing for shipwrecked sailors to publicly admit resorting to cannibalism until 3 sailors got done for murdering and eating their cabin boy after a sweaty law case about whether dying of starvation gave them the right. Still happened afterwards but survivors would say that anyone that got eaten, died of natural causes first...

That was not only sane and premeditated behaviour but had a great deal of public sympathy and the defendants had little to no guilt about what they had done. And we're talking about cutting the cabin boys throat, drinking his blood as he died and eating him over the next few days.

Now that's crazy. But they weren't.

Shocking how calm she was during the arrest, The even more crazy thing is, Apparently she has siblings? Where have they been this whole time!

I feel sorry for the officers, You can see on the one arresting officers face just the sheer horror of how calm she is.

Last edited:
Actually crazy or "that's crazy" because this isn't really that bad for grisly stuff that sane people have done with a desperation angle. She murdered two people for personal gain and was too dim to make a good job of it, just stewed with the bodies making weak excuses until the suspicion got ridiculous then folded like a pack of cards.

Used to be a thing for shipwrecked sailors to publicly admit resorting to cannibalism until 3 sailors got done for murdering and eating their cabin boy after a sweaty law case about whether dying of starvation gave them the right. Still happened afterwards but survivors would say that anyone that got eaten, died of natural causes first...

That was not only sane and premeditated behaviour but had a great deal of public sympathy and the defendants had little to no guilt about what they had done. And we're talking about cutting the cabin boys throat, drinking his blood as he died and eating him over the next few days.

Now that's crazy. But they weren't.
What?

This happened less than a mile from me. My friend vaguely knew the couple that got murdered because they used to go to Chelmsford City F.C games.

Always weird when it happens nearby.

Back
Top Bottom