Woman murdered parents and stored bodies in house for four years

Looking forward to the Netflix series.

The way she acted in the the house with the officers though, imagine what she'd be capable of doing if she wanted too without a single shred of remorse.

Last edited:
Looking forward to the Netflix series.

The way she acted in the the house with the officers though, imagine what she'd be capable of doing if she wanted too without a single shred of remorse.

Sharing a cell with her will doubtless be a barrel of laughs.

People like this should be given a shovel to dig a nice big hole for themselves. As no good deed goes unpunished, we'll collectively keep this person alive, probably for longer than her parents lived, at great expense.

Cannibalism among sailors is actually well documented.

Though I’m still confused why it was mentioned.

Because you say she's ******* crazy for her grisly actions as if it's something beyond what a sane person could do. Murder to cover up escalating lies and theft and being too stupid to plan a way out isn't crazy, it's desperation and incompetence.

If someone is under enough stress they will make decisions which in some way make sense... and will go back to being completely normal once out of that situation.

The example of sailors in a relatively modern age doing something far more grisly then returning to a normal life not accused of any mental dysfunction is not fantasy but R v Dudley and Stephens.

Ignoring the difficulties of performing a post mortem in the 1800's on a body that had been eaten to determine cause of death for a moment, I think facing possible cannibalism charges would be preferable to starving to death.

So are we now reaching an agreement that this woman is crazy for killing her parents and living with the bodies for 4 years, however wouldn't been seen as so if she had simply sailed into international waters with them, drank their blood and ate them instead?
I think it's fair to say she isn't crazy, based on the fact she got jail time as opposed to a secure institution.

The smell must be unbearable! A friend came back from 2 weeks away and on walking past her neighbour's home the following day, noticed a load of flies on the window. Contacted the police and discovered her neighbour's dead body. He only died 12 days before as found on the kitchen worktop a receipt from the local supermarket dated 12-13 days before. That was the last time the neighbour's other neighbour saw him.

Not all children are in contact with their parents for one reason or another.

Also a good chunk of the 4 years, it was covid and not allowed to see relatives who don't live with you or in their bubble.

When people did question her about the whereabouts of her parents, didn't she say something like they relocated? Did any of these people ask for their new address etc?

I never said it was. It is however completely irrelevant to the case in the OP.

It has been said by others.

I detailed why committing grisly murder is not evidence of being crazy and gave the example of even worse with full sanity. You saying it's not relevant doesn't make it so.

Back
Top Bottom