Won a tour round virgin racing f1 factory!

Associate
OP
we did ask if it was ok to take pics, they said it's fine, But they saw us taking pics from all angles and didn't say anything.

I thought i would have been pushing my luck if i took my dslr

Last edited:
Permabanned
If we email the pics to Red Bull is there any chance they will be thrown out of this years championship.

Worked for Ferrari. ;)

Soldato
To be fair,floors do change race to race but, very suprised you were allowed to take a pic.

This is the perfect opportunity to ask you a Question Mr Nuts :D

What's the story behind this picture from Monaco? Did People get 20 lashings for giving the press such an opportunity to photograph?

Caporegime
No offence but, its not like anyone is going to be copying their ideas lol

lol no wonder so many people are starting to dislike redbull i dont remember even ferrari coming across as arogant as some of your posts and marko/horners comments.

why dont you go stand behind your rear wing or something

Soldato
This is the perfect opportunity to ask you a Question Mr Nuts :D

What's the story behind this picture from Monaco? Did People get 20 lashings for giving the press such an opportunity to photograph?

Topside of the floor has very little secrets,all the aero stuff is on the bottom. Showing that floor (a 52 i believe) would give no indication to our rivals of what we are doing. 52 is so under developed compared to what we run now anyway.

Soldato
lol no wonder so many people are starting to dislike redbull i dont remember even ferrari coming across as arogant as some of your posts and marko/horners comments.

How is stating the truth arrogant? Very odd comment really, says more about you than me really,.

Caporegime

You're a very strange individual.

Great pics OP.

Soldato
Topside of the floor has very little secrets,all the aero stuff is on the bottom. Showing that floor (a 52 i believe) would give no indication to our rivals of what we are doing. 52 is so under developed compared to what we run now anyway.

Very interesting! Thank you for your response, I'm very grateful :)

oh and before I forget, thanks OP for the write up on the Virgin Marrusia team, great photos, must admit I'm suprised by how small the place is!!

Soldato
abit harsh...........there is a big diffrence between redbull and a small team such as the virgin somthing racing. :) a few million lets say and leave it at that. :D

Not true at all,having the idea for a radical floor costs nothing, this is why the top people are in the teams they are though,. Money does not buy ideas,money does buy the people with the talent to spot them though. So you are sort of correct.

We are not talking about a long running team,Virgin Marussia are doing the best with what they have as all teams are but, there is a huge step between being a F1 team and being a successful F1 team,ask Ford!

Last edited:
Soldato
I've been to the Virgin factory several times on visits (and Red Bull and Williams) and it's only a little place but they give you free rein pretty much to wonder about as you see fit and they're a decent friendly bunch who will chat to you all day about their cars and what they do - last year I was their guest in the paddock at Silverstone on one of the testing days before the GP and they were quite happy with me wondering in and out of the garage or motor home all day.

They've just taken over the factory in Banbury that Wirth Research had bought (WR moving back to Bicester) and it's likely that the Dinnington location won't be there much longer so you might just have been one of the lucky few who got to visit that site.

Looks like you had a great day - grats.

:)

Caporegime
How is stating the truth arrogant? Very odd comment really, says more about you than me really,.
just because there a rear end team doesnt mean they arent capable of coming up with some ideas others might not have thought off a lot of good ideas came from teams at the back half of the grid.

you just disregard them as worthless and almost a joke team and thats what got me mad :mad:
you dont think people are putting blood sweat and tears into the rear end teams? getting barely any credit for the work they do , they dont need people like RBR saying they are worthless and wouldnt have anything we would want to copy...
and im sure many of them work the same long hours as your guys do but without the resources and budget making life a lot harder and more stressful not knowing if they will have jobs next year etc.

i doubt it was covered up for your benefit anyway... im sure lotus , hrt , virgin etc are just as intrested in each other as RBR/ferrari/mclaren/merc/renault are.

Last edited:
Soldato
just because there a rear end team doesnt mean they arent capable of coming up with some ideas others might not have thought off a lot of good ideas came from teams at the back half of the grid.

you just disregard them as worthless and almost a joke team and thats what got me mad :mad:
you dont think people are putting blood sweat and tears into the rear end teams? getting barely any credit for the work they do , they dont need people like RBR saying they are worthless and wouldnt have anything we would want to copy...
and im sure many of them work the same long hours as your guys do but without the resources and budget making life a lot harder and more stressful not knowing if they will have jobs next year etc.

i doubt it was covered up for your benefit anyway... im sure lotus , hrt , virgin etc are just as intrested in each other as RBR/ferrari/mclaren/merc/renault are.

Did i say that you ****

Back
Top Bottom