Won a tour round virgin racing f1 factory!

Soldato
Lets cut to the chase, you dont like me because i work in something you love, you however stack pallets or whatever. Am i in the ballpark?

Man of Honour
just because there a rear end team doesnt mean they arent capable of coming up with some ideas others might not have thought off a lot of good ideas came from teams at the back half of the grid.

you just disregard them as worthless and almost a joke team and thats what got me mad :mad:
you dont think people are putting blood sweat and tears into the rear end teams? getting barely any credit for the work they do , they dont need people like RBR saying they are worthless and wouldnt have anything we would want to copy...
and im sure many of them work the same long hours as your guys do but without the resources and budget making life a lot harder and more stressful not knowing if they will have jobs next year etc.

i doubt it was covered up for your benefit anyway... im sure lotus , hrt , virgin etc are just as intrested in each other as RBR/ferrari/mclaren/merc/renault are.

Taking it a bit far there. They are not a joke team and no-one said they were.

Caporegime
Lets cut to the chase, you dont like me because i work in something you love, you however stack pallets or whatever. Am i in the ballpark?
its nothing to do with disliking anybody you act like i have some personal grudge against you :rolleyes:

i couldnt care how much money you earn or how sucessful you are at what you do but when you say stuff like
No offence but, its not like anyone is going to be copying their ideas lol
whats wrong with stacking pallets anyway? someone at RB has to do it maybe you should go belittle them :rolleyes:

it comes across rather badly as if you have no respect for the teams struggling to compete you may aswell be mocking the workforce but its the type of comment people are begining to expect from certain redbull members of staff.
i'd imagine newey is the total oposite and wouldnt put it below himself to have a look at some of the teams further down the field.

Soldato
Arknor does seem to have a dislike of nuts for some reason. He's brought his hatred in from the other thread. i wonder if he had this dislike for Nuts/RBR when they were a new team.

Soldato
lol no wonder so many people are starting to dislike redbull i dont remember even ferrari coming across as arogant as some of your posts and marko/horners comments.

why dont you go stand behind your rear wing or something

The only thing RBR are going to get from virgin ideas is on going slower. So its not argoant, its a fact of life.

Caporegime
I don't know of any care to share a few?

http://www.crash.net/f1/news/35822/1/minardi_to_debut_titanium_gearbox.html
i believe stewart were the first team with a carbon fibre gearbox aswell

tyrell introduced aero shrouds over the wishbones that got banned and lead ot profiled wishbones.

leyton house seems to have a very tight rear end much like the RB car does i wonder wether they were the first team with a very tightly packaged car, not like anyone would pay any attention to a backmarker team thought eh i wonder who was responsible for that ;)

most of the little winglets and stuff were first on mid field teams aswell

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom