Woo-hoo, the clocks go back to GMT this weekend!

V F

V F

Soldato
I saw it earlier and it made me chuckle ;)
Mainly because I've always been the one to be given the task of the clock changes, often with devices that didn't do it in an obvious manner:p

Likewise but the car is going to irritate me. It has to be done.

I was in a job before where I went out when it was dark and didn't get home till it was dark. I saw no sunlight except a saturday/sunday for about 4 months straight.

I remember college like that in 97/98 99/01. Got the bus at 7:30am, it was dark until about 8:45 ish then it was dark again about 3 to 3:30pm. I only saw daylight away from home for months. It became irritating, dark when you left, dark when you got home.

Soldato
I was in a job before where I went out when it was dark and didn't get home till it was dark. I saw no sunlight except a saturday/sunday for about 4 months straight.
I get that because of a long commute, and the fact I like to travel earlier to beat the rush hour. Although luckily I can work from home at least a couple of days a week.

Soldato
I dont mind the change. Doesnt really make a difference, i leave for work at 8 and am usually home By 4pm. Just means its a bit lighter in the mornings for a while.

Permabanned
I be going to work in the dark and then coming home in the dark soon :(
As I work 7am till 6pm

I hate the dark, cold & wet winter months :mad:

I get that because of a long commute, and the fact I like to travel earlier to beat the rush hour. Although luckily I can work from home at least a couple of days a week.

It's not good for you it's been proven people need sun.

Soldato
You see this is the problem. Plenty of sun yet people still chose to stop in, in front of garbage.
Haha, that was a tongue in cheek comment - it's a bit of an unusual weekend sports wise (Rugby World Cup, football then an evening F1 race). You'll be pleased to hear I'm going to go out on my bike this afternoon for an hour or so and doing some work in the garden on and off all day.

Caporegime
Glad I’m not the only one who hates this whole hr forward and back nonsense.

Loathe the earlier darker nights, wish they would scrap this absolute nonsense in all honesty.

Either that or move to a country that doesn’t do this nonsense twice a year.

Soldato
I didn't even realise the clocks changed.

I guess it will be obvious in the evening. Although I now realise why I felt so refreshed in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom