Wordle ** WARNING: THERE ARE PROBABLY HINTS TO THE DAILY WORD IN HERE **

Soldato
100% success so far. I would say it's not really in the spirit of the game but I always start with a word containing 4 vowels. Like adieu, audio or ouija.

I thought about that but consonants like T, S, H, N, R (and probably others) are more common that U. So I generally use 'share' as my first word then use any letters from that for the next words. If that misses everything, 'point' is the best second word I could think of that covers the other 2 common vowels and common consonants. Though still misses R, C and D which are more common than P but I can't think of 5 letter word made from C, D, I, N, O, R & T (and doesn't repeat any letters in 'share').

Man of Honour
I thought about that but consonants like T, S, H, N, R (and probably others) are more common that U. So I generally use 'share' as my first word then use any letters from that for the next words. If that misses everything, 'point' is the best second word I could think of that covers the other 2 common vowels and common consonants. Though still misses R, C and D which are more common than P but I can't think of 5 letter word made from C, D, I, N, O, R & T (and doesn't repeat any letters in 'share').
Similar to me, Reads is my starter, then point.

How do you share it like this?

Click on the green share button then paste into the thread?

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛
⬛⬛
⬛⬛
⬛⬛

Edit: Or not lol

I don't use the share button because the colours don't come out right. I use Character Map (program in Windows), type "charmap" in the Run command and you can choose non-standard symbols from there. I picked the one that looks like a square, paste it in my OcUK reply here 5 times so it appears as "■■■■■". Then keep pasting it so it makes 6 rows. Once my answer is completed, I use the toolbar in the OcUK reply box where you can choose a font colour, so I select green and yellow accordingly.

I don't use the share button because the colours don't come out right. I use Character Map (program in Windows), type "charmap" in the Run command and you can choose non-standard symbols from there. I picked the one that looks like a square, paste it in my OcUK reply here 5 times so it appears as "■■■■■". Then keep pasting it so it makes 6 rows. Once my answer is completed, I use the toolbar in the OcUK reply box where you can choose a font colour, so I select green and yellow accordingly.
Neat. Thanks.

100% success so far. I would say it's not really in the spirit of the game but I always start with a word containing 4 vowels. Like adieu, audio or ouija.

Examples of my first word have been:

dream
heart
table
rapid
weird
earth

So my system is words with 2 vowels + 3 common consonants.

Nintendo's "Peach" is another one of my examples, but Mario wasn't accepted and I later figured out that people's names aren't in the vocabulary. Peach is fine though because it's a colour and a fruit, not just a Nintendo character :p

Soldato
It's certainly not the best but I like "chain". I find vowel-heavy words will give you some yellows for sure but vowels are rarely in those positions (1st and 5th letters) and so the benefit of ruling out a "u" is negated somewhat (imo).

Associate
got it in 6 today, should have been 5 if I'd looked at it a while longer, as the 5th word I entered thinking it would be rejected as I've never heard it before and (from google) appears to be an old english dialect variation of another word :D

Back
Top Bottom