Wordle ** WARNING: THERE ARE PROBABLY HINTS TO THE DAILY WORD IN HERE **

Caporegime
Play on hard mode if you are finding it too easy.

You can't reuse letter then.

You can't reuse a letter??

Just read hard mode.
I play like that by default! :D

Any revealed hints must be used in subsequent guesses.

So if 'S' in GAMES
is yellow
You MUST use an S in next word
If it's green you MUST not Move it

Caporegime
You can't reuse a letter??

Just read hard mode.
I play like that by default! :D

Any revealed hints must be used in subsequent guesses.

So if 'S' in GAMES
is yellow
You MUST use an S in next word
If it's green you MUST not Move it

That does make it much harder.
Many times i have 3 or 4 correctly placed letters vut there could still be 4-10 different words. This happened today for example.

The best way to guarantee a win is not to keep green letters and keep guessing, but to use a new word with completely untested letters.

There is no information gain reusing green letters, snd minimal gain re-ordering yellow. Instead, eith new letters you can eliminate up to 5 , and will more rapidly find the missing letters.

typically these words need to constant heavy so it can be hard to find good example.

Soldato
Took 4 today as my first word got nothing and it could have been a couple of different first letters and I guessed wrong the first time. Though I suppose it was helped that when I got a letter they were all green.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
:mad::D:mad::D:D
:mad::D:D:D:D
:D:D:D:D:D

mjt

mjt

Soldato
3 for me today! Despite rushing my 2nd and not including my orange letter, I don't think it would have made a difference.

■■■■
■■■■
■■■■■
how do you get them in those colours? When I copy/paste it doesn't work.

Soldato
Slightly off topic but Wordle is the greatest password guessing system on the planet. Also by guessing you provide a nice set of words that you would use yourself..

Caporegime
That does make it much harder.
Many times i have 3 or 4 correctly placed letters vut there could still be 4-10 different words. This happened today for example.

The best way to guarantee a win is not to keep green letters and keep guessing, but to use a new word with completely untested letters.

There is no information gain reusing green letters, snd minimal gain re-ordering yellow. Instead, eith new letters you can eliminate up to 5 , and will more rapidly find the missing letters.

typically these words need to constant heavy so it can be hard to find good example.

I know but it's too easy!
Even on hard version it's still too easy

Today
:mad::):mad::mad::)
:D:mad::mad::mad::D
:D:D:D:D:D

rXGZWmA.jpg

Back
Top Bottom