Wordle ** WARNING: THERE ARE PROBABLY HINTS TO THE DAILY WORD IN HERE **

Soldato
My first L My excuse was I was attempting this at 02:30 and was dog tired! My OP word's first loss lol I even forgot to play on hard mode (6th guess. Just couldn't get it)

:(:(:):(:(
:(:(:(:D:(
:(:(:(:D:)

MOIST
HELIX
VAPID
RAPID
GRAIN
RADII
CYNIC - that was a toughie!!

I'm so confused, you used R, A and D 3-4 times even though it was never in the word? Interesting technique :p

Soldato
Will there be plans to save the game/make it into an app? Presumably clearing the browser cache will delete all the stats
You can save the web version now just be right clicking in a browser and using 'save as', this downloads all the accompanying javascript files, where all the game logic and dictionary/answers are.. It's remarkably self contained as-is. You can disconnect from the web and just open the "Wordle - The New York Times.html" file and it just works.. Obviously this resets your stats, but long term it'll be consistent, assuming they don't change the wordle dictionary or answer list which is in plain text within the javascript).

Soldato
You can save the web version now just be right clicking in a browser and using 'save as', this downloads all the accompanying javascript files, where all the game logic and dictionary/answers are.. It's remarkably self contained as-is. You can disconnect from the web and just open the "Wordle - The New York Times.html" file and it just works.. Obviously this resets your stats, but long term it'll be consistent, assuming they don't change the wordle dictionary or answer list which is in plain text within the javascript).

I saved the original a few weeks back, might be a collectors item in a few years :p

Back
Top Bottom