Wordle ** WARNING: THERE ARE PROBABLY HINTS TO THE DAILY WORD IN HERE **

Soldato
Basic, all green, four

Screenshot-2024-04-06-06-54-57-41-93b7fc0429a0e97afffb8ed9ac823d5b.jpg

Man of Honour
4 this morning.

Will you please STOP with the clues - I had a choice of two words to finish and chose the right one directly as a result of your "hint" :mad:

Not posting today's results as I class it as a default
Why do you even come into this thread without finishing the puzzle? You probably know what people’s starting words are. Even if you don’t, it’s bound to give some hint.

Soldato
Why do you even come into this thread without finishing the puzzle? You probably know what people’s starting words are. Even if you don’t, it’s bound to give some hint.

It literally says in the thread title that there are hints to the daily word in the thread :p I don’t usually come in here until I’ve done it.

I also don't (usually) come in here until after I've finished my attempt, but I don't think it's unreasonable to ask people not to repeatedly post clues (without using spoiler tags).

Of course there will always be some risk of spoilers, but if someone wants to regularly post a "clue" within their message, then it would be more considerate to just use the spoiler tags.

/humble opinion

Last edited:
Soldato
4 this morning.

Why do you even come into this thread without finishing the puzzle? You probably know what people’s starting words are. Even if you don’t, it’s bound to give someNo, I have no idea of
No, I have no idea of what people's starters are because I don't look.
I didn't consider that I was the one in the wrong, how foolish of me, there's an easy solution though.

Back
Top Bottom