Work Toilets

Soldato
So I work in a large office which has less than 20 male toilets for around 2000 male staff so trying to find a toilet in this place is like trying to find a needle in a haystack!

So a lot of people do use these toilets and trying to find one can take some time but that's not my biggest issue...

My biggest issue is that every time I need to go to the toilet, it's always filthy where people have either missed due to blindness or stupidity and there is pee EVERYHWHERE!

Do a no one cleanup after themselves! I could never leave a toilet in such as state so I can't understand the mentality of people who make a mess and don't clean up!!

And yes, I am writing this on the toilet which I've just had to clean myself! :p

Man of Honour
Ah work toilets - does tend to be a very black and white indication of the real calibre of people you are working with :|

Soldato
We have two for about 30 male staff, so I feel your pain (a bit).

Someone had used the toilet before me earlier and the seat was covered in sweat, and it seemed like the seat stank. I can't understand how the hell you can have such a sweaty, stinky, arse.

Commissario
It's because of the signs they put up.

"Please leave these toilets as you would expect to find them"

Well, it's a work toilet, practically public so I'd expect to find it in dreadful condition.

The signs should say

"Please leave these toilets as you would hope to find them"

I'd hope to find them all clean and nice.

Soldato
Ah work toilets - does tend to be a very black and white indication of the real calibre of people you are working with :|
My old company had a lot of indian staff as we had a couple of offices over there.

The state of the toilets sometimes was awful, they didn't know how to use a toilet and stood on them and squatted down and got crap everywhere

There used to be a phantom self pleaser who frequented my work toilet. Often you would notice a shadow moving back and forth in the next cubicle and hear repetitive noises. I never did hang around long enough to find out who and then it stopped one day after 200 people walked out over pay.

Soldato
There used to be a phantom self pleaser who frequented my work toilet. Often you would notice a shadow moving back and forth in the next cubicle and hear repetitive noises. I never did hang around long enough to find out who and then it stopped one day after 200 people walked out over pay.
I'm trying to link the start and end of this story....

Tea Drinker
Don
Having inflammatory bowel disease I wouldn't work there. I work on construction sites and the toilets are generally good as we have someone in constant attendance or I've mentally noted where all the decent Waitrose toilets are.

Failing that I've a camping kharzi, bin bags and bog roll in the back of my motor.

Associate
People are animals, as demonstrated by my last workplace. I would often enter the cubicle thinking *how* did someone get poo there?!!

Also hate badly designed toilets, i.e. ones with no 'airlock' doors so you can hear noise outside and vice versa. I also hate the ones with school style cubicles where the divider is rubbish MDF and there's a massive gap at the top and bottom. I like to relax when I'm dropping the kids off.

Soldato
Just go round back of a hedge and crapp in a ASDA bag for life.

My old company had a lot of indian staff as we had a couple of offices over there.

The state of the toilets sometimes was awful, they didn't know how to use a toilet and stood on them and squatted down and got crap everywhere

Ahhh the ol standing seat crapp maneuver.

Back
Top Bottom