World Cup 2010 - Round of 16 (Knock-out stage) **spoilers**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Heh, it's totally wrong, but in football it's so damn right. :p

:p of course its totally wrong but in footballing terms...its spot on...as far as i could see Capde Villa looked like he was caught by an elbow...but and its a big but he played it up ie his reaction because he went down...got up then went down again in pain...totally disgusting behaviour from him but i dont have any sympathy for Portugal after Ronaldos antics from 4 yrs ago.

Caporegime
Yeah, seen it a few times since.

Clearly moves his elbow towards the Spanish player.

Foul, red card, no complaints.

I really don't think there's enough to call from the distance and angle we're seeing it from.

As much as anything else, if he did connect when he apparently did, I'd expect Capdevila to have got it in the face, not the ear.

Caporegime
If we had a reverse angle it would be an easy call.

Theres like 58 cameras at every game, they've shown two angles, one of the actual incident from miles away from the worst angle, and the better angle shown from specifically right after any contact would have happened, which makes it seem incredibly dodgey, why aren't they showing the 3 seconds before on the better angle, or one of the other 15 angles they usually use?

I really don't know what to think as with any other tackle, or every other tackle we get a bunch of different replays, why on earth.

It certainly seemed from the two angles shown, that smeg all has gone on and the fact he does the sneaky "check if a card is out yet, no, i'll flap about like a retard on the ground for a bit longer" thing players do when they are cheating.

I really can't see how they can't review the bigger decisions and well in this case if there wasn't any contact the cheat should get a game ban, and the guy who got a red card should have it revoked, ok it won't change that much but he's likely to be banned for the next international, would that be a Euro qualifier, or next friendly, not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom