World of Warcraft: Classic

Associate
Managed to get on firemaw this morning, played for about 4 hours. As a newbie to wow I found it pretty enjoyable, managed to join a small friendly guild as it sounds like ocuk alliance is not happening.
Managed to get to level 7 for my priest managed to die about 8 times getting inside a mine to find a big level 10 spider then I have to leg it.
The community seems very friendly just randomly buffing and healing you. I may have to ask Guilford or anyone going into the mine to help kill that spider but I'm sure I won't have any problems.
Picked my first two professions before I logged off.

Like slot of us were slot older now and I don't have kids but I have a full-time job and I have just bought my first house so will be busy. This game can be done casually I just don't expect to be the top player on the server.

OcUK Alliance is happening and has already been created, just not on Firemaw as the queue times for anybody logging in past midday are a joke. We're now on NoggenFogger which I got onto at 2pm with no queue, and by 3:30 had a queue of around 4,000(Compared to around 15,000 on Firemaw).

If you want to be able to access your characters more easily feel free to join us on NoggenFogger.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=294747/classic-wow-server-queue-times-eu

Here's an updated queue time list from around 40 minutes ago:
Gehennas 19,329
Golemagg 17,978
Shazzrah 17,533
Firemaw 17,525

I wouldn't advise anybody to play on those 4 servers

Associate
So just logged on firelash. Current position is over 8k, was just bellow 4k yesterday at same time and it took 2 hours to get in. So i can only assume its going to take 4+ tonight. Going to bed at 10pm. So i guess no play for me. Someone please remind me why i paid £10 for this???

Surely theirs got to be some consumer protection for crap like this.

Associate
i guess it would be "cool" if they left the classic servers open, rolled into next expansion with option to port and copy your current character to the TBC server and leave classic character intact on classic server etc and follow on the same with each expansion basically leaving you with a maxed character from every expansion. Will never happen but would be a cool idea.

I haz 4090!
Don
If they rolled into TBC, then Wrath, that would be so great....but also so bad for my spare time.

Yeah, no further than wrath though for me.

If they do that, I hope they balance the time nicely so that people have a chance to get through the content. I didn't get chance to do a lot of the TBC or Wrath raid content.

Soldato
I've left My char in game And am moving Him ever 25 mins so I don't have to queue later.

I wonder what the stats are for people playing. How many are still playing retail wow.

Soldato
OcUK Alliance is happening and has already been created, just not on Firemaw as the queue times for anybody logging in past midday are a joke. We're now on NoggenFogger which I got onto at 2pm with no queue, and by 3:30 had a queue of around 4,000(Compared to around 15,000 on Firemaw).

If you want to be able to access your characters more easily feel free to join us on NoggenFogger.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=294747/classic-wow-server-queue-times-eu

Here's an updated queue time list from around 40 minutes ago:
Gehennas 19,329
Golemagg 17,978
Shazzrah 17,533
Firemaw 17,525

I wouldn't advise anybody to play on those 4 servers
Just got home had a look at both Firemaw and Noggen, Firemaw shows over a 10 hour queue time, and NoggenFogger is 4 hours give or take. Looks like Im going to wait a few weeks before hitting Classic, lol.

Associate
Just went to log in, all servers are showing as full with the exception of 2 which are high pop. Blizz have really screwed the pooch on this one!
they needed more at the start for sure but they wont stay like that, when people hit mid to high 20s thats when the drop off will start happening imo, since it starts too really slow down and does get a bit tedious

Soldato
Started a timer on a Firemaw at 19:00 exactly, with a 6400 queue position just to see how accurate the timer is and how likely it is to get in at a peak time, due to less people logging off.

Back
Top Bottom