***World of Warcraft : Legion***

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Got my second Legendary last night...turns out it was Sephuz's Secret :(

Still waiting on the boots and belt for my Hunter.

Associate
I'm on my 5th legendary now across 3 chars, annoyingly I'm still ages away from being able to wear two thanks to working away for nearly two weeks after the launch.

I must say my loot drops apart from that have been rather poor, I'm now 7/7M and still only 873, 871 and 868 on my chars :(

changed my name on my main the other day ;)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Brexit/simple

Hi, turns out we share the same sever and faction :)

If you are bored and looking for a few Mythic+ or some PvP /w Moshpit, I'm sure I'll be up for a challenge :)

Don
sure thing matey, what level mythic+ you doing? (we are going to try again for lvl 10 within time today, but that's not what I actually like doing :p ) add me ingame - my battlenet is filled with years of gaming mates across games so I get confused with it :p

Associate
Guys,

Can someone just answer a quick question I have.

Now today i did a Kara run and on last boss 3 out of 5 needed to go hence the group disbanded. However I am locked to the instance and when i re-enter I enter at the end boss's area before the Chess.

Does this mean I can create a new group and this group would all go straight to end boss? so i can finally get the damn achievement!! lol

Soldato
I'm on my 5th legendary now across 3 chars, annoyingly I'm still ages away from being able to wear two thanks to working away for nearly two weeks after the launch.

I must say my loot drops apart from that have been rather poor, I'm now 7/7M and still only 873, 871 and 868 on my chars :(

changed my name on my main the other day ;)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Brexit/simple

Shows how little my raid group is bothered about progress, i'm 874 and we're still yet to down a mythic raid boss. :D

Don
Shows how little my raid group is bothered about progress, i'm 874 and we're still yet to down a mythic raid boss. :D

I'm comically low, everyone keeps laughing at me :(

To make matters worse (first world problems) I got another legendary yesterday, firstly it's rubbbish and secondly it would replace one of my few 880 items when I can finally wear two legendaries....

Soldato
I read that legendary's are being buffed to 910 ilvl in this weeks reset, im assuming this change will apply to any we already have and not just for fresh drops.

That stealth buff they made to 7.1 legendary drop rate def worked for me, had 2 drop this week which were huge upgrades even if one was the welfare ring that no one wants Sephuzs Secret or what ever its called.

2nd leg that dropped was the Impeccable Fel Essence which is at leat one of the top 3 for my Balance druid.

Still lovin the expansion, first one in recent memory that has kept me entertained after the initial buzz period.

Soldato
I was in the OCUK guild on shattered halls years and years ago, does OCUK still have a guild now or is everyone scattered about?

Associate
AFAIK
Afraid not as its a mythic, that instance is saved and is of no use unless u can get the leavers back another day

Semi sure this isn't true?

There was a bug with it not saving progress properly but I think that's fixed now and you can start a new group with the group finder to finish the instance where you left off?

Soldato
Really enjoying the expansion. Demon Hunters are a great class to play. Got mine up to ilvl 840 from a mixture of normal & heroic dungeons & world quests. I wanna get into mythics dungeons now. What's the best way of doing it, hanging around the summoning stone waiting for others or joining a guild?

Soldato
I think blizzard are trolling me.

Had a COS + 7 key last week, which no one wanted to do because COS is annoying lol (I've done +10 before but it sucked. Tried a +10 last lockout and we couldn't beat the 2nd boss with the +40% HP buff).

GM asked the guild who had what key on Sunday, turns out 7 of us had COS keys from +7 - +10 !

Just got another COS + 7 key :(

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Really not liking the look of these forthcoming changes that are on the PTR, seems Hunter's are being nerfed to the ground!

I think blizzard are trolling me.

Had a COS + 7 key last week, which no one wanted to do because COS is annoying lol (I've done +10 before but it sucked. Tried a +10 last lockout and we couldn't beat the 2nd boss with the +40% HP buff).

GM asked the guild who had what key on Sunday, turns out 7 of us had COS keys from +7 - +10 !

Just got another COS + 7 key :(

We tried doing a +11 CoS yesterday. Got up to the last boss but our Healer (Holy Priest) just couldn't keep up with the aoe winds. We'd been in there 154 minutes by now and it was late so we gave up. 220m HP on the last boss isn't fun.

I still need 740k AP for my 33rd trait :(

Caporegime
I'll be out if the Hunter specs are nerfed, especially BM which I enjoy playing.

So much for them not making any major class changes in Legion, sidewinders will now be useless for MM, and people have spent thousands of AP in their artifacts. They seem to be forgetting that unlike previous expansions Legion is very unfriendly towards alts and switching specs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom