World of Warcraft - The War Within

Soldato

Resubbed in view of the prepatch landing tomorrow, is anyone still actively playing WOW at the moment or planning on coming back for War Within?

All my toons are on Chamber of Aspects Horde or Moonglade Alliance but i see now that you can join guilds cross realm.

Lookin to find a community / guild, dont mind if its not raiding will be happy just havin a social / casual guild for a bit of banter M+ etc.

Last edited:
Soldato
I played from the start and have dipped in every expansion since, but each one has seen significantly less playtime.
This is the first one I am not even tempted to get and won't be and I can say that confidently.

And to be honest, I think the only reason I had a bit of a buzz for dragonflight was because I built a new PC and hadn't had one for a couple of years. Honestly I wish I could be excited about it but it is what it is. I've had my time with it and I enjoyed it but that was a very different time of my life.

Last edited:
Associate
The same for me, played WoW from the very first days and every expansion since and will say I’ve enjoyed each and everyone of those, but I cancelled my sub sometime ago and this will be the first expansion that I miss. As other have said, the game is a massive time sink and I just don’t have the time anymore.

Soldato
Game died for me after lich king, even then I could have done without. Should have stopped at burning crusade. Cataclysm and pandaria felt like different games for me though I played them casually well after they came out. I was a hardcore raider in the earlier games.

Soldato
I played this as pretty much my main game (with occasional breaks) until WOTLK, I did enjoy a chunk of Cataclysm but skipped most of it. I barely touched the game outside of the odd free trial again until Legion, which I genuinely enjoyed in a lot of respects and was mainly drawn back due to major long term (RTS related) storylines being continued.

I more or less quit afterwards point par (again) the odd free trial, the game isn't what it once was and I doubt it'll ever return to form. Even if it my some miracle did I just don't have the time or patience anymore to engage in the sort of content that I actually enjoyed, which was end game raiding.

Back
Top Bottom