World of Warcraft - The War Within

I've used the pre patch to level all classes up to 70 (had then all at 60 already). I'll probably just end up playing the first season before burning myself out and quitting like normal but it seems pretty good so far. I normally main Warrior but my change it up for the expansion.
Pretty much what I do. I'll do the new zones and quests then get bored, not really interested in m+ stuff even though I'm in a good guild who are very tolerant when I wipe. Feral is my main as it's the first one I made when Wow was first released, however it never seems to get the love compared to other classes.

I saw I had 4 months left, I must have purchased a 12mth sub a long time ago.
I did the pandaria remix thing, took just over 2.5h to get a character to 70.
Probably dip back in to classic just to mess about it. I quite like that there is nobody about, strange feeling.

Last edited:
Looking forward to the expansion (although coincides with birth of second child so game-time will be very limited). Managed KSH+AOTC each season for the first time ever, although this'll likely be KSM + AOTC if I'm lucky this time round.

Another thing I liked about remix was I was able to get enough mounts to hit the 200 or 250 point.
Beats doing a lengthy raid for a tiny drop chance.

Logged into the beta today, finding the right server was a pain, then applying gear update on character screen broke logging in. Fixed with a config file edit and then played the new area for a short while. Kinda thinking I'll just wait for release.

Was gonna re-sub but covid has really knocked me for six so doubt I'll get on till next week now. Then I'll spend ages sorting out the UI and addons from the last time I played!

If I feel like it I'll do some reading on the new currencies, gearing etc but it doesn't usually take me long to get back into the swing of things.

As with others have used pre patch to get all my alts upto 70 so i dont have to do any levelling outside the new expansion.

Prob gonna main DK the hero talents look great for them and always had a soft spot for Unholy. Any yes i bought the sucker early access version, booked some time off work. Looking forward to the launch, new wow expansion always keeps me entertained for few months at least before i start to consider my life choices :D

As with others have used pre patch to get all my alts upto 70 so i dont have to do any levelling outside the new expansion.

Prob gonna main DK the hero talents look great for them and always had a soft spot for Unholy. Any yes i bought the sucker early access version, booked some time off work. Looking forward to the launch, new wow expansion always keeps me entertained for few months at least before i start to consider my life choices :D

Same here. All my alts are 70. Now I have to clear out their inventory, sell all the crap in my bags and decide on my main for this expansion.

In the beta you have flying as soon as you get into the new continent and follower dungeons for all the new dungeons too - so solo players can solo all the way to the end. The delves are pretty good too.

Last edited:
I'm obviously a noob compared to all those that started on the US servers in 2004, only day one Euro retail servers in 2005... anyway only posted because I logged in for the free weekend for the first time in years, and they force changed my mains name ! Blizzard are evil.

It doesn't even seem like the same game really and didn't make me want to relearn how to play, which is a shame that MMOs in general are pretty much dead.

This is the first expansion since the original release where I have not re-subbed just to check out the expansion. Think I finally beat my addiction! The rest of you players I hope you have lots of fun.

anybody took the early access hows it seem so far ?
It’s decent! Got a couple characters to 80. Hallowfall has to be up there as one of the best looking areas wow has done.

Looking forward to what content they have coming. Might start a 3rd character, but I also just want to focus on a select few characters as I usually burn myself out on levelling characters early on haha

It’s decent! Got a couple characters to 80. Hallowfall has to be up there as one of the best looking areas wow has done.

Looking forward to what content they have coming. Might start a 3rd character, but I also just want to focus on a select few characters as I usually burn myself out on levelling characters early on haha
happy days i was going to buy the early access but had plans for the week end so was no point will be live later looking forward to it few friends already 5 or 6 at 80 think every toon lvled you get another 5% extra xp so help lvl alts

Back
Top Bottom