• Merc

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • BMW

Votes: 39 21.4%
  • Any supercar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nissan Qashqai / Juke

Votes: 23 12.6%
  • Nissan Micra (especially when driven by OAP)

Votes: 17 9.3%
  • White Van Man

Votes: 33 18.1%
  • Jaguar

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Audi A1, A3. BMW 1 series as well fairly often or older 3 series sometimes. Also find drivers of expensive range rovers often just expect they own the road and have right of way and can park anywhere. This is Essex, though.

Associate
Recently observed a few Nissan Juke drivers of late, just overly aggressive and for no reason.

I think part of the problem is that a lot of "little car mums" are picking up these things then driving them like they are a Micra size LandRover (Or other way round).

Maybe it's because i'm actively looking for them now but that other forum members have noticed the same thing...

Soldato
Every car manufacturer has its good and bad drivers but certain cars do tend to stand out more and I find the following when commuting to work.
BMW 1 series and 3 series. Many arrogant youngsters thinking they’ve made it in life with there leased 116d tend to also drive dangerously. 3 series drivers tailgate you in the outside lane until you move over. Always seem to be driven aggressively.
Audi A4 same as 3 series.
Mercedes A class seems to be the new chav Premium car choice lately probably because they are available on some cracking lease deals. Always A160 or A180 super Amg edition with a big AMG badge stuck on the boot for good measure. Again always tailgating and driven aggressively.
Vauxhall Zafira angry Dad with 5 kids in the back always tailgating, speeding and looking for confrontation because he’s angry at life.
Nissan Juke and Range Rover Evoque. Avoid at all costs always driven by young clueless women or self important mums with dazzling led lights on full beam that barge you off the road because they can’t judge the size of the vehicle. Normally tailgating you or parking so close to your door you can’t get in lol.

Soldato
I can't say it's any model of car in particular. One thing I can say is that since I replaced my white A3 with a silver estate I seem to get much more respect on the roads. Not quite sure why though.

Soldato
black ford pickups
vauxhall meriva/zafira and it's renault/citroen equivalents
any audi except the a3, a3 drivers are all right for some reason, the rest are lunatics
blue ford mondeos
and any luxury/sport version of a range rover that'll do 5mph in the corners only to take off like **** off a shovel the moment it comes to a straight
vw bora/seat toledo (specifically those ******** with a pair of trapped suns put in reflector housings, no suspension and a scaffolding pipe for an exhaust found doing 80 at night on country roads)

Soldato
black ford pickups
vauxhall meriva/zafira and it's renault/citroen equivalents
any audi except the a3, a3 drivers are all right for some reason, the rest are lunatics
blue ford mondeos
and any luxury/sport version of a range rover that'll do 5mph in the corners only to take off like **** off a shovel the moment it comes to a straight
vw bora/seat toledo (specifically those ******** with a pair of trapped suns put in reflector housings, no suspension and a scaffolding pipe for an exhaust found doing 80 at night on country roads)
:confused: Blue Ford Mondeo’s :p that’s very particular isn’t it lol. What is it about the blue one’s in particular?

Soldato
For general 'how on earth did you get a licence?' type driving - lease deal special Nissan's are top of the list. A4/3Series come a close second for 'my repmobile is a racing car really, look at me speed down the road and tailgate everyone' type antics :p

Soldato
:confused: Blue Ford Mondeo’s :p that’s very particular isn’t it lol. What is it about the blue one’s in particular?

ones that do the whole "you aint taking my space" in a merge-in lane forcing you out into oncoming traffic.

people like that it should be legal to ram off the road and claim from their insurance.

Back
Top Bottom