Worst places in England.

Permabanned
OP
Worst places in England are anywhere with a high ethnic population.
I don't remember Stoke on Trent being all that stifled by ethnicity the last time I lived there 2002-2008.
Dump, full of arrogant delusional potters.

They had mosques but seriously the entire place is a fault upon it's self and as mentioned, jobs were stopped, there are so many buildings from former jobs empty.

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't remember Stoke on Trent being all that stifled by ethnicity the last time I lived there 2002-2008.
Dump, full of arrogant delusional potters.

They had mosques but seriously the entire place is a fault upon it's self and as mentioned, jobs were stopped, there are so many buildings from former jobs empty.

Yea... Mean it's got it's hotspots Mier and Longton are pretty grim and Hanley... Man I remember Hanley back in like 1990 not being all that bad.

Reactions: bol
Soldato
Dewsbury needs to be listed. Dull place half ethnic minorities and the other half “Karen Matthews” type. Jobless, multiple kids from multiple men with an attitude problem.

Yea Dewsbury is pretty grim. We went up there to look at a car, nipped into the Lidl just to get a drink, we were keeping an eye out for handheld trigger devices.

Back
Top Bottom