Poll: WOULD OcUK MEMBERS LIKE TO SEE MORE PRODUCT VIDEO's BUT DONE BY NERDPHILIA

Would you like to see products tested, reviews and how to by Nerdphilia

• Yes

Votes: 27 16.9%
  • No

Votes: 133 83.1%

• Total voters
Associate
but 67°c isn't less than 67°c. Or is it?

Testing methodology, or lack thereof, is what I was referring to. So many variables that could have impacted those final numbers and they have done this in the past- the delidding video for intance.

Associate
Testing methodology, or lack thereof, is what I was referring to. So many variables that could have impacted those final numbers and they have done this in the past- the delidding video for intance.
LTT make short videos as well as long ones. The short ones cut back on the in depth stuff but give a quick overview, I liked the copper backplate video as it proved it didn't really do much, if anything, it's not like its reducing the temps by 32°c and the testing methodology let them down. I'm a big fan of Bit-Tech/CustomPC who can go very in depth and use really sound testing methodology, BUT, the whole thing takes days to do, sometimes longer, and you are just presented with too much information sometimes, where it just becomes boring. LTT make some really in depth video with solid methodology but they don't insist every test is done that way.

Associate
I get what you are trying to do, encourage different people to watch, increase target audience etc.

I just worry this is too much "It's a pretty girl!" and not enough "Let's learn something geeky" for a lot of people.

She seems, amusing, but I can also see how she will grate with a lot of people with her immature type talking and very shallow review technique.

It's a no from me sorry.

Associate
Please OCuK Please dont do this... Her videos are so bad... no content... no informations.. nothing....

Guys if you are watching it for laughs... watch a comedy.

Soldato
I get what you are trying to do, encourage different people to watch, increase target audience etc.

I just worry this is too much "It's a pretty girl!" and not enough "Let's learn something geeky" for a lot of people.

She seems, amusing, but I can also see how she will grate with a lot of people with her immature type talking and very shallow review technique.

It's a no from me sorry.

Oh come on, it was a lucid, in depth, exhaustive review.

Girl with legs and boobies said:
I like it!

Can't get much better than that.

Back
Top Bottom