Votes: 125 43.1%
  • Am I bothered though

Votes: 54 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
I don't think she will reply till maybe weds/thurs... she needs time to think about it and discuss it with the girls at work.

That's if she replies at all... though I have been proved wrong :)

If I was her I would be a bit scared/worried that someone was earwigging my conversation and got my email... though flattered. If I were you I would have tried to visit the agency a couple of times and make conversation with her then ask her out face to face.

Too late now I know, but for future reference.

Good luck to you matey ;)

BB x

Soldato
Piggymon said:
Oh yes ! ;)

The joys of being older ...owning your own home/car , being able to go wherever whenever you want and being able to type without getting the urge to bastardise the English language ! :p

paying bills, paying council tax, paying mortgage (expenses are endless!). as for going wherever you want... werent you turned away at some rollercoaster ride because you were too short?

Permabanned
Phantom said:
as for going wherever you want... werent you turned away at some rollercoaster ride because you were too short?

LOL!!!

"sorry your too short to go on this rollercoaster, why dont you go on the toyland tours instead"

:p :p :p :D

Soldato
Set up a myspace site with lots of animated gifs of love hearts and other cutsey things. She will be SO impressed by the fact you must have spent hours doing it that she will probably cyber and then fall in love with you over MSN.

Man of Honour
If she hasn't replied yet she's obviously interested & is just teasing, if she didn't want to know she'd reply saying so.
It's time to step it up a gear Seany boy:)
Send her an email from a spoofed hotmail account & attach a few pics of your underwear, but don't let her know it's from you, she definitely wants to play kiss chase this one;)

Soldato
JohnnyG said:
If she hasn't replied yet she's obviously interested & is just teasing, if she didn't want to know she'd reply saying so.
It's time to step it up a gear Seany boy:)
Send her an email from a spoofed hotmail account & attach a few pics of your underwear, but don't let her know it's from you, she definitely wants to play kiss chase this one;)

:p

Soldato
Come on, we all know this lass called the police straight away. They got his details and then set up some 24hr surveillance on his house with doughnuts and coffee.

After realising he was a menace to society, they raided his house at 5am in the morning and he’s spent the whole weekend in a cell with all the other filthy perverts.

Associate
Mr_L said:
Come on, we all know this lass called the police straight away. They got his details and then set up some 24hr surveillance on his house with doughnuts and coffee.

After realising he was a menace to society, they raided his house at 5am in the morning and he’s spent the whole weekend in a cell with all the other filthy perverts.

LMAO, great thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom