• High-Five

Votes: 125 43.1%
  • Am I bothered though

Votes: 54 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I wasn't even trying to be funny or cyb3r flirt with you, please step away from the keyboard, hard day at work, last thing i need is for you to mention 3 days again.

Piggymon said:
ROFLMFAO !!!
What was so funny about that? :p? I dont actually get it, :confused: but that might be the hard day at work's fault...

Associate
3 days!!3 days!!3 days!!3 days!!3 days!!3 days!!3 days!!3 days!!3 days!!3 days!!3 days!!3 days!!3 days!!3 days!!3 days!!3 days!!3 days!!3 days!!3 days!!3 days!!3 days!!3 days!!3 days!!3 days!!3 days!!3 days!!3 days!!3 days!!3 days!!3 days!!3 days!!3 days!!
thats for u Leperousdust :D
dont mess with me *****!!

Soldato
LeperousDust said:
I wasn't even trying to be funny or cyb3r flirt with you, please step away from the keyboard, hard day at work, last thing i need is for you to mention 3 days again.

There's also a back button if you seem to have lost your sense of humour :)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
SeanyK said:
Hey folks;

Right heres the scenario,

I've just been to a job agency as the guy wanted to see/register me before putting me forward to a job vacancy he had found.
So I went there today, and they are based in a big building, with another company, the first sight I saw was literally (IMO) one of the nicest girls EVER on reception! Probably about the same age as me.
I did the usual sign in thing, and waited around, and she had a call, in which she gave her email address out... To get something sent to her from a colleague.

Being the secret agent that I am, put the email address in my phone discreetly lolthis surely isn't against data protection as I don't work there! And she spoke it out!

She was then laughing and joking with another lady colleague on reception who had come to replace her (for lunch I reckon). About what they were gonna do at the weekend etc.

You may ask how I know all this...Well I was standing around bored for 5 minutes in the immediate vicinity so it would be rude not to listen! ;)

The question is;

Would you email her? Should I do it...? She is so so nice! But what could I even say!?
It's highly embaressing, but the chances are i'll never see her again otherwise so surely nothing to loose?

What do I do! Argh! :D

All hope is lost folks :/

Associate
i apologise for taking this thread off track and i won't reply on this again unless there is some good news or bad news whichever!
i am sorry to the bottom of my heart!!
now going to find copious amounts of chocolate to eat because i feel bad for taking this thread off track!! :(

Soldato
LeperousDust said:
I think it was more like megzy, can someone put her leash back on? 50 odd posts and shes already doing my nut in. That beats ***natalia*** or whatever her name was :p.
Quoted for the truth.

Associate
JohnnyG said:
Nah, he reckons he did & she didn't reply. But in reality no woman would be able to resist a random email asking for a date from some bloke she doesn't even know or remember seeing:)

Ha ha, true. Cheers :)

Soldato
JohnnyG said:
Nah, he reckons he did & she didn't reply. But in reality no woman would be able to resist a random email asking for a date from some bloke she doesn't even know or remember seeing:)

Never a truer word spoken. ;):p

Associate
megzy said:
i am not weird!! im just excited for my birthday which is in 3 days if u havent forgotten! :D :D
well i reckon she will reply tomorrow!! needs to talk with her mates bout him!! but thats just my opinion!!

doubt anyone could forget, you mentioned it 3 times on a single page, let alone the previous couple of pages.

edit: with regards to the actual topic, i think you should email again, explaining that there is a whole forum waiting to see what happens, and you don't want to keep us waiting so please hurry up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom