Would you have the guts/dishonour to go through with this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on, you made up random answers... yet gave your REAL contact details ????

I thought this. Why did you give your real phone number? I take it they didnt ask for an address as you couldnt fit 7 cars in a high tower flat or whereever

Go for it though. Wear a hilarious bright tacky suit hired from fancy dress

IF this is true, no one has asked about the woman doing the questionair, did she look...... a bit...... shifty? I mean if you agree to do this a bunch of somalian pirates might turn up and force you into the boot of their car at AK47 point. Next thing we know they are asking a million £'s for your safe release, else they'll behead you live on you tube!

think im getting my terrorist groups mixed up here, but hey.

I'd be honest, phone them back and admit I was just having a laugh. Having a laugh when someone is bothering you is one thing, fraud is another. It is fraud - you would be knowingly deceiving someone in order to obtain something of value.

He's not defrauding anyone. This might not have anything do to with the questionaire he filled out. And even then, it doesn't say anywhere that you must be filthy rich, live in a mansion and have 17 Ferrari's to test drive one of their cars.

sounds like BS, besides they'll ask you for your driving licence etc and if your under 25 or whatever they may not let you drive one due to insurance reasons.

That "under 25" rule is just something they usually tell young looking people that they don't want to let out in their car. If i was Lewis Hamilton and wanted a test drive, you think they'd say "Sorry son, no under 25's"? ;)

Hold on, you made up random answers... yet gave your REAL contact details ????

I call BS. Sorry :)

I would probably give my real details as well, as it's easy to make up a salary or how many cars you drive on the spot, but becomes far harder when they're asking for addresses, postcodes and phone numbers, so it's easier just to give real ones.

If it is real... Then don an expensive looking suit, ask to be picked up from the nearest expensive hotel or something similar, and see what happens... I'd be ready to have someone watch the house for burglars while you're getting the bus back an hour later feeling disappointed though... But if it is real, then go have fun, and take some pics :)

Drive it everywhere in 1st gear and when they ask you to "please for the love of god change gear sir" look them dead in the eye and say "no, this is how I drive, this is why my cars only last 6 weeks, best buckle up" then stuff that puppy into the nearest tree.

As far as I am aware, you're under no legal obligation to give truthful answers to people taking questionaires in the street, and if this car company called up offering this due to that, but don't ask you if gave truthful answers or even reference the questionaire at all, go for it. You've done nothing wrong legally (I don't think)

Seem really interested in the car, sound like you want one right now, right this second! then, when the test drive ends, get out the car and say

"Actually I fancy a Golf"

He wasn't allowed to take pictures of or in the bentley due to the salesman. However he did take his ant farms with him. As the salesman was cool in that respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom