Soldato
Crestfallen said:
chris_evans_150.JPG

post of the day really, lock topic debate over :p

Associate
OP
Chronos-X said:
I don't hit people as I'm not a moron.

i've not been in a fight since i was like 14 or something lol, except for kickboxing sparring which is different altogether.

and that chris evans thing.... genius :D

Wise Guy
Permabanned
If not in any great hurry to hit anyone, period ..... but if something has happened that is serious enough for me to actually hit someone, whether or not he or she is wearing glasses won't be a factor in the decision.

Adz

Adz

Soldato
If someone has upset me enough to deserve a smack in the chops, the fact that he's wearing glasses isn't going to even enter my thought process. I can however only recall 2 occasions in my life in which I've hit anyone.

Soldato
I did and I would if I had to but as a fellow speccy git I would hit him on the side of the head first, that way he won't end up with glasses in his eye and they would just fall off.

Soldato
I have hit somebody wearing glasses. So the answer is yes, I would and have hit someone wearing glasses.

And no, I don't think I'm big/clever/hard.

Soldato
I got attacked a couple of years ago by somebody much bigger than me wearing glasses. I got a broken nose, black eye and a bit of a cut on the nose from his ring.

He got his glasses smased into his face and mild concussion.

I'd have no qualms about hitting somebody with glasses on. I've never started anything in my life but I'd never just stand there.

Soldato
Phnom_Penh said:
Depends where you hit them ;).
Joe Public cant throw straight punches, only haymakers.
Joe Public is fat and unfit so can only throw punches or wrestle for a few minutes.
So
Left hand up to protect the face.
Straight right to the lower chest.
Joe Public is winded.
Follow up with left uppercut to the ribs and a short right to the bridge of his nose.
Joe public has watering eyes and cant breathe very well.
At this point you have to be aware that Joe Publics Chav chick may join in but a sharp hook with either hand will cure that.
Joe is now knackered and embaressed.
Fight over
Walk away checking your arcs at all times.

Permabanned
I'd hit someone with glasses on if they deserved it. Whats the problem?

Obviously if an 8 year old wearing specs kicks my shins I'm not going to punch them, before the pedantic brigade jumps on my back.

Back
Top Bottom