• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Would you say this is right? Heirarchy chart from some user on Reddit.

Soldato
Can't say if it's right but it looks sensible.

It's interesting to see the lack of competition AMD provided during the RDNA era, presumably a cost of switching architecture. I bet that wasn't an easy sell to management.

Wasn't that around the time they were concentrating on the console development? They could have made something bigger than the 5700XT but due to other commitments they didn't bother.

Soldato
Personally I'd out all the amd cards other than wega at 100% performance. The wega 64 I'd put at 80%. As for nvidia they would all be around 50-10% performance the galax gt710 and gt610 fish edition would be the highest nvida at 52% followed by the gtx970 which was very enjoyable in 2 way sli.

The 3000 series below the 3090 and 2000 series below 2070 super would be bottom 10% due to lack of sli support. I think 3060ti sli would have been really nice.

The 980,980ti,1080ti,1080 all get honourable mention in the 35-47% performance range as I like some aspects of there features, especially the 4 way support and the old sli bridges, although the boost algorithms can be annoying.

Back
Top Bottom