• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Would you sell a GPU on ebay now?

Associate
Has it become the scammers paradise? Not talking about selling a 3xxx series card but even older cards. As ebay in most cases sides with the buyer I think there will be a massive increase in buyers claiming that the card was damaged etc.

Associate
OP
You have to offer paypal for anything except vehicles and property.
Ebay are all about the buyer and how the buyer want's to pay for a 'safe' purchase experience.
You can state Cash on Collection, but if the buyer goes with Paypal and you decline it can result in sanctions.
You can refuse PayPal payment. Not against ebay policy.

Associate
OP
Yes, no problem. As long as you stick to the guidelines and have good quality photo's in the listing you should be covered. I sold my previous card on there and got almost double what I would have got for it in our MM. It was a sell for a pound promotion as well. The buyer was a newbie with no feedback but everything went perfectly.

Wouldn't risk it, especially selling to somebody without feedback.

Back
Top Bottom