Would you trust your girlfriend?????????

Associate
This is kinda messed up dawg...

Guy she met in Zante - guy she had sex with in Zante.....

The only way it could be different if he was coming over with a group of friends (girls included) or if he is 100% gay and is just a friend.

Associate
If a man can get away with a bit on the side,WE DO IT! its programed into our brains.

Ladies are exactly the same if not worse!! she has already slept with him!

Get her sacked the rotten *****.

Then kick the **** out of Mr SUNTAN and move on.

Soldato
As others have said she should not put the OP in this position by offereing the guy a place to sleep.

If it was an old friend that I knew well I wouldn't have a problem. If it was someone I didn't know too well but she didn, again no problem as I'd trust her.

However some random she's known for less than the average time of a holiday.

HELL NO! If she even asks that question she clearly wants some of his man servant or she's too dumb to know he's after some pasty. Either way, that's not someone I'd want to be with.

Associate
Speak for yourself :p :) I find that kind of behaviour abhorrent, and even more so when the perpetrators shirk the responsibility off by saying "it's human nature" :p

So if a hot lady offers you it on a plate,no strings attached say you are working away from home ,other half will never find out and you will turn it down???

:eek:

Associate
Soldato
Simple...NO!
Why can he not stay in a hotel?

Fair enough she asked you first but why is the question I would be asking...

I haven't read through all 8 pages of this thread, so if I'm missing any vital info, let me know...

I personnally would ask why because if he is mates with your girl's ex, why does he not stay there?

Put ya foot down...

Caporegime
Simple...NO!
Why can he not stay in a hotel?

Fair enough she asked you first but why is the question I would be asking...

I haven't read through all 8 pages of this thread, so if I'm missing any vital info, let me know...

I personnally would ask why because if he is mates with your girl's ex, why does he not stay there?

Put ya foot down...

yea i dont understand why hes staying with her at all... why is he even in the area? is he really her ex boyfriends mate?

far to suspect for me, alarm bells would be ringing as soon as she mentioned "bloke from holiday"

i dont believe you just happen to bump into your ex boyfriends mate on holiday... and we all know how woman are on holidays.

women are in fact worse than men almost all of my wifes friends are sleeping around, one passed off another mans child as her boyfriends :mad:

Back
Top Bottom