Would you trust your girlfriend?????????

Soldato
its not just about trust, she could be quite a trustworthy person, but a few drinks and some new and exciting lad hitting on her when its just them, I wouldnt be comfortable with that.

Soldato
I would - I don't think that makes me particularly angelic either. I'm simply not a **** ;)

No bigger turn off than being offered it on a plate. Rather enjoy the fun of the chase tbh. I don't mind thinking it's a sure thing which is different from having somebody come up to you and ask for it. It's cheap and easy.

Associate
No bigger turn off than being offered it on a plate. Rather enjoy the fun of the chase tbh. I don't mind thinking it's a sure thing which is different from having somebody come up to you and ask for it. It's cheap and easy.

Nothing like a good ol' chase ^_^

Associate
I would trust my girlfriend in this situation, I can't speak for your's because I don't know her.

How long have you been together and has she ever done anything to break trust?

At the end of the day, it's pretty normal to feel uneasy about this sort of situation.

Agree with this.

The fact the OP is asking teh internets what to do implies that you don't trust her

Caporegime
Of course i would trust my gf...well i cant as im no longer with her but my ex??...yes most definitely because quite simply she wouldnt be that bloody stupid to have some random guy come over and sleep at her place;)....funnily enough none of my ex's wouldnt have done it or asked me....seems like your gf OP is a bit loose in the knicker dept fella.

Associate
This... although in your shoes I would just tell her that I'm not at all happy about it and the guest can stay with his mate, the ex. If she has a problem with this I would question her feelings towards me.

She may have given you a courtesy heads up but my guess is that your input isn't really requested and anything but full agreement will be met with much pouting, offense being taken and dog houses being populated by yourself.

an excellent point of view.

OP, its all to do with eye contacts and feelings, look into her eyes, read her mind by hearing the vibration of her voice. You are the only person who can tell WagWan, even if you know her well enough you should speak to her about it.

OP, this is your life don't ignore a serious situation like this.

Back
Top Bottom