WoW Legacy Server (if only)

Permabanned
Is this sarcasm? You must be kidding right?

:rolleyes:

Nope its not, buying gold is a cheat, if you will cheat at this you will cheat at everything, so you are a cheat, and this is my last response on this, as it will just roll on and on like cheating, once a cheat always a cheat!

Bit harsh yeah, but some would argue that it's not so much cheating but people buying from these gold selling sites perpetuates the spam everyone receives from them.

Nope not harsh enough, but if it was I would rightly get into trouble on this forum.

Associate
Nope its not, buying gold is a cheat, if you will cheat at this you will cheat at everything, so you are a cheat, and this is my last response on this, as it will just roll on and on like cheating, once a cheat always a cheat!

So you are saying that agnes (and by extension anyone who has bought gold) has cheated on his GCSE's, A-levels, has a fictional CV, has at least one mistress and is embezzling from his employer? Ridiculous much?

Associate
Wow, I bought gold during actual vanilla wow. It was either grinding for months to get money for an epic mount, or buy gold to get it. I didn't need it, but I wanted it, and £15 for the mount, was an acceptable trade off.

Most of my time was raiding, so to me I was happy to pay. That didn't negatively effect anyone on my realm, as the money went straight to a vendor. For you to put him on blast for cheating is a bit silly really

Soldato
Bought gold during vanilla wow, used it for a mount, cant say I felt particularly bad about it. Must say though pretty refreshing in Elysium to have action taken which means theres an actual economy there and playing the gold gathering game on this server is entertaining when I am not taking it as seriously as my first addiction. Gather light feathers, sell.

Ive levelled a couple of characters up to mid teens but the general chat is dire, its clearly kids who think theyre being shocking rather than taking part in a pre-teen circle jerk. Think ill find a guild and switch off all other chat or pay for a month or two on the wow servers where its not like walking into a wasteland of dead things around the barrens. Plus the draw distance is starting to make me worry about pvp.

Permabanned
Well downloading now, on duty tomorrow full day so will give a try in the week sometime, cheers for info on class, will give the hunter a try, tend to normally play healers as my main, but think its time for a change ...maybe :p

Soldato
Well downloading now, on duty tomorrow full day so will give a try in the week sometime, cheers for info on class, will give the hunter a try, tend to normally play healers as my main, but think its time for a change ...maybe :p

Healers will always be popular, there's nothing to stop you having an alt though... if you have the time :p

Hunter is nice for levelling up and getting to grips with things, levelling as a healer can be a long winded way but you could have course respec.

Soldato
Fired up a human priest called Lyrehs on the Anathema (?) server for some casual levelling fun - from my hazy memory of vanilla shadow is more than fine for healing dungeons up to 58ish.

Oh and for those after a decent UI, Orcbits UI is available to DL from his YouTube channel, pretty good and retains the vanilla feel :)

Soldato

Nope not harsh enough, but if it was I would rightly get into trouble on this forum.

Grow up.

Absolutely pathetic. If you're so strong on it, stop playing on a cracked 'illegal' private server and pay for retail WoW then? Or does playing on free cracked private server not come under the class of cheating?

In other news, started a warlock last night simply as I won't have time to farm gold for a mount, so at least this will allow me the cheaper entry into a mount and then to farm cloth at later stages to fund my other rogue.

Really enjoying it, paticularly the challenge side, whilst it's not an insane challenge, it's refreshing to actually die from trying to take out a load of mobs which you shouldn't be able to do.

I'd slap my characters name on here asking if anyone fancies partying up, but something tells me Nemeses is pathetic enough to try and report me to get me ban. I'm investing a lot of time into alchemy on my lock so I can share potions and stuff (makes leveling a lot easier). Send me a message on trust with your character name or post here. I'm on most evenings this week, undead warlock on Anathema.

In no rush to hit 60 so if you fancy some help being boosted or what ever, I'm game.

Is there any addon that works with vanilla like quest helper?

I cba looking up every quest i have trouble finding / doing!

I'm using questie, it's not too bad. A bit messy on the minimap but does help you visualise a nice route to get all the quest objectives then hand them in. It's temperamental, so if some quests don't show on the minimap, just log out and back in again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom