WRC 7 FIA World Rally Championship

Soldato
I would defo have bought this but from the reviews it sounds like you really need to put the time in and learn the stages.

I'm too casual to do that with too many games on the go to justify a purchase but I'll keep an eye on it and consider it at a later date, maybe.

Permabanned
You shouldn't need to learn stages to have fun, it's Rally... it's better and more realistic when you don't know the stages.

As soon as you know a course inside out Rally games lose their magic. It's the biggest flaw in the genre.

Soldato
You shouldn't need to learn stages to have fun, it's Rally... it's better and more realistic when you don't know the stages.

As soon as you know a course inside out Rally games lose their magic. It's the biggest flaw in the genre.

But to put the good times in you need to know the stages blind folded. That takes lots of hours, hours which many people with limited time don't have. I'm not sure if Dg has a job but fair play if he does because he has more hours in Dirt Rally than I could find time for in 10 years worth of playing!

Caporegime
OP
yes i work.i just happen to play games aswell.people who are decent at car games are normally good at most other car games.you can get fast times in some of them pretty easy.getting the absolute fastest time you can achieve does often take time and practice. did a world record run yesterday on wrc 7 and i must admit i probably put 2-3 solid hrs into that to get the time.i dont think its the best time i could do but decent.

Soldato
Quick review on WRC 7 is it worth getting yes it is its way a head of Dirt 4, 13 countries with proper stages none of this generated repeated crap stages. Really nice graphics and physics compared to Dirt 4 you can drift your car feel ripples in the snow and feel the weight change on the car.

If the WRC series keep this up CM will have to watch out, the more l play WRC 7 the better it gets.

Soldato
Playing this at a friend's made me realise how much of a waste of money Dirt 4 was. I still slightly prefer its driving model as it's less floaty and more grounded but in this one you can at least slide about like a madman and there's more variety within a single stage that in all the "randomly generated" copy&paste stages in Dirt 4 with the same sections repeating multiple times.

I'd like some more weather options (and more dust!) but I think I'll buy the game at some point.

Back
Top Bottom