Wrong way down the motorway

Soldato
MrT2.jpg

Soldato
it's not like he did it deliberately is it? accidents happen, and from that he is being punished. Fell kinda sorry for the guy, but atleast he put his hands up about it. Wouldn't have liked to have been on the motorway at that time though !!!

Soldato
Mmmm feel sorry for him a little as obviously he didnt mean to cause a heap of accidents but how can he have gone for miles and not realised what was wrong??

One of my teachers was sacked after driving the wrong way down the motorway and well over the limit. - Now that deserves everything and a lot more.

Permabanned
Mr Nice said:
Could be a factor. Isn't that tubby Prince Naz of Hamed from Yemenish(ize) descent. He can't drive for toffee either.

I think Naz's sheffield roots taught to drive like a twit tbh!

Its a scary thought tho isnt it, i do lots of Mway miles but i have never ever contemplated making a mistake like this, why didnt he just get over to the hard shoulder (easier said than done i suppose).You hear of people doing this more and more tbh, wasnt there an old fella that did it a while back, i remember a old dear ended on the aston expressway a few years back, and she was in her bloody mobility scooter :eek:

Associate
What a nobend. I dont feel sorry for him one bit. If he drives on our roads then he should damn well know the highway code...idiot! He could have killed lots of people.

Soldato
Nazbit said:
Mmmm feel sorry for him a little as obviously he didnt mean to cause a heap of accidents
I wonder if you'd still have your "aww bless him" attitude if he'd injured or killed someone you care about?

This moron has obviously never even taken a test in this country and, if our pathetic laws are anything to go by, he'll probably not have to take one in five years time :rolleyes:

Soldato
Vertigo1 said:
I wonder if you'd still have your “aww bless him” attitude if he'd injured or killed someone you care about?

This moron has obviously never even taken a test in this country and, if our pathetic laws are anything to go by, he'll probably not have to take one in five years time :rolleyes:

He'll have to take one in five years if he wants to drive again. Of course he might flout it, but why would you blame the law for those who disobey it :confused:

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
zain said:
Non of you noticed his wife is 38 :O

Indeed, surely she would have alerted him to that fact also. Considering of course, she was described as 'shaken' suggesting she knew he was driving incorrectly and thus could have said something.

I don't feel sorry for him. I think he is an idiot and he could have easily killed many people. Anybody can simply say they were confused and sorry after the event to try and make them look better. Obviously, in this instance it has clearly done the trick.

Permabanned
Guys chill out a bit, his not being from this country has nothing to do with his bad driving, we have plenty of home grown incidents in past years.

Back
Top Bottom