• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

www.ati.com/

Soldato
Yup, the AMD aquisition of ATI was finalised today. :) They also took that opportunity to confirm that they are indeed working on merging the CPU and GPU into a unified chip. :D

Soldato
Durzel said:
Argh! :(

Why the need to totally rebrand it? It looked great in the trademark ATI red colours. :(
Don't worry, they're only rebranding the site. The cards will still have the red and white ATI logo with red trim.

Soldato
Website performing very slowly indeed for me ( on an otherwise very fast line from work) front page looks gastly to me - but I think its good they are co branding it - eve amd.com has ati in high profile on it

Now lets see some combined product - prbably 12 months away at least unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom