• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

X299 binned and delidded CPU's now available. Along with 8Pack Elite Tier bundles.

Associate
So, i don't know if I'm just unlucky or there is a bigger issue with these delidded chips.

My first chip lasted less than a day, the RMA has just blown (I believe - same symptoms as before)

I was in game, hang and BSOD 'watchdog timeout' - PC logs then reboots and after that nothing, 00 in the BIOS codes and the red CPU error light.

@8Pack - care to comment? I really don't think i want another delidded RMA at this point..

/David

OcUK Staff
OP
This is really strange. In testing we did not kill even one cpu. All running fine. Bwe we had much more issues with and boards in fully manual OC mode.

Give me your rma number I will check your replacement myself.

7900x a couple of 4.7 on the site today.

Associate
@8 Pack - any news? I'm still using the stock replacement CPU i bought, an RMA CPU was sent to me but I don't want to risk another de-lidded one at this point.

OcUK Staff
OP
I only just got back from holiday today and have been out on site. I won't be in the office till Friday in which case I will check. Sorry for delay Christmas is our busy period and my b2b customers also needing so much right now too.

Back
Top Bottom