X570 Aorus and £30 steam voucher for review

Associate
Really stupid question, but where is the serial number on the x570 master? i cant see it anywhere. mine was an amazon warehouse deal and the box was damaged, sadly no serial number on it as that whole flap is missing.
i know it must be on the board somewhere but just cant see it anywhere.

Really hope its not on the top pcie slot as i cant remove the card easily, lol damn d15 is right in the way.

Associate
I have sent my request off for the £30 steam vouchers after getting an aorus pro X570 from OcUK. Thinking about it now the aureus pro X570 is overkill for me at the moment as I will pro stick with SATA ssd and a fury or vega 56. Still in the future I can pop a 16 core in there and over lock it.

Associate
Bought an elite as well and just sent off for the £30.

I treated myself to a Phanteks P600 which as £100 was a no brainer. OMG what an amazing case - best case I have built in. Puts the corsair 570 case to shame.

Associate
did you get a confirmatory email when applying? as I and others haven't. or do we just wait in the dark for 2 weeks?

No confirmation email, I think a rep from GA posted in this forum before, said their system can't send out confirmation email atm, it is due to data protection requirement and they are working on that.

Hopefully you will get the codes soon.

Associate
I am trying to submit a review on OcUK website for the X570 elite which I have, but whenever I try to Save the review it says "Please complete all fields marked in red". There are no fields and I have tried multiple times.

The gigabyte website requires a screenshot of the review?

Anyone else had this problem?

Back
Top Bottom