XBOX 360 PGR3 Photo Gallery

Associate
May have posted these before with a camera, but cant be bothered to check back through this massive thread ;)

Anyway here they are in direct feed sweetness:

12oh3.jpg

13jg0.jpg

23fv7.jpg

Permabanned
Just took this.

9b2b1786af3f4281988e53f2b0258519mediumck6.jpg

Mercedes CLK-DTM AMG

:D :D

I was thinking about entering that photo comp and looking on the forums at blizzard, I aint got no chance.

Not mine!

Last edited:
Permabanned
dlittley said:
2nd Merc pic is awesome :D

Cheers

I was just messing about with it and I thought wonder it it looks going down hill, might enter it into the comp.

Nismo said:
Was about to post the same, really nice pic :)

People still need to link/resize though as its very annoying having a horizontal scroll bar.

Cheers

I was gonna post thumbnail links but everybody was posting huge pictures so I thought, might aswell join them.

Soldato
sanofi said:
After you have uploaded 5, the next one you upload will push the first one you uploaded from the upload page. Thus your pictures are in a queue.

The game wont allow me to upload anymore now though, the button is greyed out

Associate
McDaniel said:
The game wont allow me to upload anymore now though, the button is greyed out

Hmm, thats odd, according to the upload instruction on the site it states that what I wrote. Not really sure why then.

Sam

Sam

Soldato
dlittley said:
May have posted these before with a camera, but cant be bothered to check back through this massive thread ;)

Anyway here they are in direct feed sweetness:

23fv7.jpg

Is that just a normal 430 ? if so how do you get the graphics on it, only had the game a few days :)

Sam

Back
Top Bottom