PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Associate
Hey nice one dude and enjoy the game, I have had a good couple of hours today and loving it. Feels tighter athan the other games and the animations look lovely on most things too.

wnb

wnb

Soldato
I tried astroneer and I loved it, cute little game which swallowed a lot off my free time. I tried it on Xbox for some relaxing time on the couch but found that it was jerky and the FPS too low. I felt dirty afterwords and and apologised to my pc.

Soldato
Caporegime
OP
Associate
Whenever people talk in game (Gears of War 4), the sound always comes from my monitor rather than my headphones. Every setting in the Xbox app and in Windows is set for audio to come from my headphones. Any ideas?

Soldato
I could make a quip about my being in Australia. ;) But I won't because I'm not. LOL, thanks for correcting me.

Heh. Hope my answer did not seem aggressive reading it back! Alas was just looking around myself for ages as it was not clear for myself either if it was 9th or 10th!

Man of Honour
What games would you guys like to see on Game Pass in the future? I'm happy with them putting some of the better indies on there and less mediocre AAA games.

Outer Worlds is coming to the gamepass, which is one I am looking forward to, the new MS flight sim will be on it. Wouldnt be surprised if Age of Empires 4 appears on it too. So far I've been impressed with the standard of both indie and AAA titles on there, I suspect there will be many really good titles cropping up on the gamepass if these initial few months are anything to go by.

Soldato
I'm definitely not renewing my sub after the promo. One of the main reasons is that DLCs of game pass games are not included so I feel like I don't get the full experience. I would rather wait and buy the version that includes all the DLC at a discounted price that is mine forever.

Associate
Anyone else still waiting on the promo email?

I've had the one from OCUK & AMD. I'm awaiting the one giving me my code to put into the Xbox Beta App. I've been waiting about 2 weeks now.

Back
Top Bottom