XBOX Gamepass Ultimate conversion is back for £1

Caporegime
Just buy the code normally from cdkeys first

https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/memberships/12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-xbox-one-360-brazil

Then fire up the vpn before redeeming at xbox.com/redeemcode

Once it's taken the code, you don't have to use the vpn again
So just to be sure, even though it says in order to use the code you have to have a Brazilian Xbox account. You just vpn into the Brazilian Xbox site to redeem the codes then once done, you can turn the vpn and just use your Xbox on a normal UK internet line??

Soldato
OP
So just to be sure, even though it says in order to use the code you have to have a Brazilian Xbox account. You just vpn into the Brazilian Xbox site to redeem the codes then once done, you can turn the vpn and just use your Xbox on a normal UK internet line??

Yep, my xbox account is just the bog standard uk one with nothing done differently. Still my same uk home address and my xbox is still setup as a uk one.

Once you have the code, turn on the vpn before visiting xbox.com/redeemcode and you’re good to go. Might be worth using a different browser just to be extra careful and making sure you are signed out before doing it. I didn’t though and mine was fine.

I actually did a similar thing last night when I wanted to put a $15 US dollar gift card onto my account as I wanted to buy Disney’s onward 4K via moviesanywhere. Just went through a US vpn and added in the code. In fact, first time I actually forgot the vpn and I got an error saying code can’t be added. Then I tried again with the vpn and it worked.

Associate
Thanks for the guidance. Just managed to do 2 years of this for essentially £40 .... brill.

couldn't do a 3rd 12months code ... I think saying add the extra free month pushed it too far to be able to add another 12 months. The boy will be happy now.

Yep I had the same problem, so I have now bought 12 months for £24 I cannot use... Anyone want a code?

Associate
Can anyone recommend a simple to use free/trial vpn to use to get this deal for my son? My brain feels cottage cheese due to pollen and my usual lack of a proper sleep pattern :eek::p. I only remembered I wanted to do it because of this thread and the billing notification that his Gold had switched to monthly again :(.

Edit: Ignore request, I used the free version of one recommended on several well known PC/Tech sites and it worked perfectly, unforutnately the extra added free month on the first two codes plus the renewed month prevented it from adding the last one year sub. I didn't realise it would add an extra month each time and the FAQ said any months beyond 36 would be discarded. I didn't mind wasting a few for the sake of a couple of quid if it meant I could sort it out for three years and forget about it again :p.

Last edited:
Associate
given that I'm just rebuilding my gaming pc this offer seems spot on (if I can still get my hands on it)

I might even get the kid a year of live if it's that cheap

Soldato
Anyone tried this after letting GPU expire?

I've used the £1 offer before and currently only showing full price if I subscribe again, seen elsewhere that it still works but you pay £10.99 for the first month rather than £1

Back
Top Bottom