**XBOX ONE** Official Thread

WHy are they struggling that you say Xbox..small pause..then whatever instruction, seems pretty obvious.

Im done with that...I literally couldn't listen to them anymore.

Never knew about this voice control, sounds interesting... but for example say you have 2 brothers... one has PS4 and the other XB1, now the former decides to wind his brother up and whilst he is using his XB1 starts to do the voice control? How does the XB1 know that its a different person - voices are very similar.

Could in theory the 2nd person (ie the brother) do that whilst someone else used the XB1?

Could in theory the 2nd person (ie the brother) do that whilst someone else used the XB1?

I've got kinect on 360 and been playing stuff and had someone mention "xbox" only for it to bring up the on screen menu and pause my game.

I think the One is the same. However you can at any time tell it to stop listening.

I've got kinect on 360 and been playing stuff and had someone mention "xbox" only for it to bring up the on screen menu and pause my game.

I think the One is the same. However you can at any time tell it to stop listening.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up :)

Back
Top Bottom