**XBOX ONE** Official Thread

Anyone order off the MS Store get any details? Just with my problems mine still reads as 'Order in Process', and was just wondering if if today's bank trip has actually fixed anything.

ah, couldnt find any day ones in stock after troll cancelling last week, bit of self ownage there so its back to bashing the one :p

Supermarkets, local game shops? Or my order if it fails. :p

Last edited:
Anyone order off the MS Store get any details? Just with my problems mine still reads as 'Order in Process', and was just wondering if if today's bank trip has actually fixed anything.

Don't fret Ryan as I'm also on 'Order in Process'. I really doubt our consoles will arrive by Friday...It's gonna be Thursday in several hours lol.

Just got back from paying up fully for my xbox one, cost me...a whopping £5 on top of my credit lol. Took a few phones in and managed to bag another £120 worth of credit.

Now not sure if ill pick it up tomo midnight, will have to convince the missus to drive me to the shop then drive me back. But if i do im number 4 in the que:D.

Oh thank god.

You might have seen some of my earlier posts (small mix of mad and ''angry''), bank decided my one off purchase was obviously not me, which was met by MS sending their UPDATE DETAILS email. :rolleyes:

At least i'm only home from 3pm on Friday so I won't be waiting all day for it to arrive! No, that doesn't make me feel better either.

edit: IGN may have a faulty one, or they're probably still doing: "...I can just XBOXSNAPTV and it.. doesn't understand me."

Right just got off the phone with Microsoft and they basically said just wait and that I will have the console on the 22nd if all my banking details are correct, they have not started processing the orders yet.

Will IGN be playing any other games?

I'm not a big fan of the cut scene, fight, cut scene, fight buttonmash type games. I played about 2mins of Batman. :p

Last edited:
Achievement for staying up all night watching streams....wow.

I have never understood anyone that cares about achievements in the first place but thats just beyond ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom