**XBOX ONE** Official Thread

Soldato
what has changed? did you order late?:(

It's a Day One Edition that I preordered in June/July!

I changed the card details on my order last week. It moved it from 22nd Nov to "We need more time to work out when". I spoke to them yesterday and they assured me it would be delivered tomorrow.

I had an email confirming that too.

Then at 2am this morning I had an email saying it would now be delivered on the 23rd.

I just got off the phone to them and the chap said it's a technical error and I will receive it tomorrow.

I'm tempted to speak to another person just to have this assurance multiple times...

Urgh... it really does feel like Christmas is tomorrow and my main present is turning up late... I feel like a 10 year old kid again! :(

Soldato
It's a Day One Edition that I preordered in June/July!

I changed the card details on my order last week. It moved it from 22nd Nov to "We need more time to work out when". I spoke to them yesterday and they assured me it would be delivered tomorrow.

I had an email confirming that too.

Then at 2am this morning I had an email saying it would now be delivered on the 23rd.

I just got off the phone to them and the chap said it's a technical error and I will receive it tomorrow.

I'm tempted to speak to another person just to have this assurance multiple times...

Urgh... it really does feel like Christmas is tomorrow and my main present is turning up late... I feel like a 10 year old kid again! :(

:(

Soldato
Well just spoke to Amazon on the phone and on Live Chat, both of which have assured me that...
Yes. I found that this is currently a known issue, but I'm confident that this will be dispatched today for delivery tomorrow.

So anyone else that has delivery estimates for the Day One Edition after release date - apparently it should be okay??

Back
Top Bottom