XBOX One X headsets

Soldato
I use the PS4 gold wireless headset :D, I read that MS are showing a new range of peripherals (controllers, headsets and remote controls) at Gamescon in a couple of weeks, might be best to hold off.

Soldato
I use the PS4 gold wireless headset :D, I read that MS are showing a new range of peripherals (controllers, headsets and remote controls) at Gamescon in a couple of weeks, might be best to hold off.
Damn, they look nice. Shame on the xbox it's restricted to stereo.

Do you want wireless Richard of London? With a budget of £150 I'd be tempted to add the extra and get Astro A50s.

Soldato
Thanks for the replies,

I guess i would be looking for wireless as the xbox sits behind the TV at the moment,
Just to clarify, wired headsets on xbox typically plug into the controller (always worth checking on the ones you decide to get to be sure). So don't worry about where your xbox is. Just whether you can handle having it go into your 3.5mm jack on the controller. Wireless are totally wireless.

I did just read this and a lot of the comments say go for the £50 price point rather than £150. https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/803gzs/xbox_one_wired_surround_sound_headset/

Back
Top Bottom