Yessss!

Caporegime
OP
What are your uninsured losses? Its good to hear even though it took time the outcome was favourable :) he sounds like an utter ballshivaking tool! Wasnt an audi/bmw was it

Fiesta st with the mount tune upgrades.

Gear, helmet gloves pants etc
Days pay
Injury (scarring)
Loss of enjoyment, missed my bike holiday.

Soldato
Fiesta st with the mount tune upgrades.

Gear, helmet gloves pants etc
Days pay
Injury (scarring)
Loss of enjoyment, missed my bike holiday.

Thats another stereotype there too.

Its amazing how one persons mindless actions can impact so greatly on anothers life Im happy you got this settled with an outcome your happy with

Caporegime
OP
Thats another stereotype there too.

Its amazing how one persons mindless actions can impact so greatly on anothers life Im happy you got this settled with an outcome your happy with

He was lucky it was a bike he did it too a shunt from a car or a van could have fish tailed him across the lanes

Caporegime
OP
Any idea on handling ive heard its not as nimble as the blackbird (which is fairly hefty itself) also how do kawasaki hold up to all year long ridings in the rain and general crap.

Caporegime
Not sure on handling,but it will have more modern suspension as its newer,they hold up pretty well provided you look after them,wash them and lube them ect,wd40 on the fasteners ect and maybe acf50 though I've never used that yet

If I could afford to run one as a daily ride I would,I love the style of them

Man of Honour
Caporegime
I was behind a very nice 2006 Honda blackbird today,looked good in black,i can see why you like them they look a smart machine,the one I saw in the mot shop must have been an older model not sure but it didn't look as good for some reason,was a bit rough too

Back
Top Bottom