Poll: --- Yewen Previews TFC Monsta Rad! ---

What do you think to this Monsta?

• Oh my I want one!

Votes: 61 57.5%
  • I am happy with my current tiny rad.

Votes: 45 42.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Yewen - could you provide measurements please?

Notably:

Depth
FPI
Distance between tubes

My initial feelings are this:

It's too deep and won't perform much better than a standard 3x120. May even perform worse due to depth killing the airflow, unless you use very powerful fans, which defeats the object of WC anyway.

Always happy to be proved wrong though.

Associate
Wow that sucker is huge! But you do realise Yewen, that Gibbo is going to be furious when he realises you stole the rad from his mustang.
On a slightly more serious note i'd have to agree with Jimbo above. It'll need a fair amount of air pushed/pulled through it to be effective, which means noise, which means why not just get a big ass heatsink with 2x deltas strapped to it in the first place and save yourself a fortune if you dont care about noise.
I feel that the only people that will buy this is the ones that "must have" the latest and greatest, you know, the kind that have the i7 extreme on pre-order.

Soldato
Just seen this in stock, another site has a few in stock for £180 :) - i would have bought one for the hell of it if i hadn't just got a roof cut for a pa120.3.

Soldato
having run passive using a PA120.3 before now I can only assume this is purely for vanity.. there's only so cold air can get you.

Plus you'll probably need to put £20 on the price for all the feser you'll need sitting around inside it!

Back
Top Bottom