Yodel....

Soldato
When did they start tracking delivery vehicles?

Had an order delivered today, got an email this morning with tracking information and could view the delivery van on google maps right up until the point he knocked on my door.

Significant improvement over what it previously was and now puts them on par with the likes of DPD (at least in my area)

Caporegime
When did they start tracking delivery vehicles?

Had an order delivered today, got an email this morning with tracking information and could view the delivery van on google maps right up until the point he knocked on my door.

Significant improvement over what it previously was and now puts them on par with the likes of DPD (at least in my area)
Still definitely not on par with DPD.

I bought a scale model a few weeks back delivered by Yodel. When it arrived, it was all in bits :mad:

Soldato
I had a delivery from yodel last week at 22.08 and got a notification it had been delivered to me.....I had been at work since 21.40 :)
Parcel turned up the next day sometime.

Soldato
Had a parcel due for delivery yesterday - apparently it was signed for by 'tracey padley' at 1356hrs. I do not know this name and i know most of the people on our estate, so who the **** has my parcel?

Caporegime
Had a parcel due for delivery yesterday - apparently it was signed for by 'tracey padley' at 1356hrs. I do not know this name and i know most of the people on our estate, so who the **** has my parcel?

It's time to let go. Your parcel is with the Yodels now. It's time to seek peace.

Soldato
I'm due a re-delivery of some wine today after they broke the last case the merchant sent. Needs signing for, 1.5 hours notice given when I'm already at work. :(

The last delivery I had from this wine merchant had each bottle in an inflatable jacket securely padded in a rather tough cardboard box, so I can only assume the one that broke slipped off my roof as they were leaving, or they repeatedly ran it over with their van.

Soldato
Haha Yodel are still useless even with tracking. I ordered some pet food from zooplus. Day of delivery given via yodel and tracking details watched. Wife in all day, waited, waited and then got item delivered message but no knock on door.

Logged ticket wirh Yodel chat, investigation opened, that evening a neighbour from completely different block of flats says there's a parcel at his. Got item from neighbour. Meanwhile yodel ticket investigated saying item was delivered correctly. Yeah OK then. Useless.

"The depot has provided us with feedback regarding the driver interview. The driver confirms that he delivered to the correct address & has given a description of the consignee, Male, 20-25 years of age, medium height, brown hair."

Sadly no way to reply to this message so it ends here

Soldato
I'm due a re-delivery of some wine today after they broke the last case the merchant sent. Needs signing for, 1.5 hours notice given when I'm already at work. :(

The last delivery I had from this wine merchant had each bottle in an inflatable jacket securely padded in a rather tough cardboard box, so I can only assume the one that broke slipped off my roof as they were leaving, or they repeatedly ran it over with their van.

Update: The current status of the re-delivery is:

"We tried to deliver your parcel but it was refused at the door due to damage. Please contact the sender with any queries."

So that's twice in one week they've destroyed my package...

Soldato
Received a parcel today at work just as I was leaving. I was drop 156.
At 250pm the driver was at drop 72. No idea how the driver managed to catch up in one hour. As the parcel was out for delivery, I couldn't change anything, even the safe place to deliver to.

Got the item I needed for the weekend but they are still useless, DPD are much better.

Back
Top Bottom