YOLO

Soldato
So, I was driving through town earlier on the way home from work and some little scrote in their old Fiesta with blacked out windows and (painted on) black alloy wheels with a YOLO sticker on their rear bumper went past me whizzing through the traffic, whilst undertaking and overtaking at every opportunity and generally being a total ****.

Is it wrong that I wished them to lose control and smash into the central reservation whilst exploding in a ball of flame, whilst I drove past with a smirk on my face?

I think not, though I may just be getting old.

Has anyone else hit that point in life? I think I have. Beer is talking.

Soldato
So, I was driving through town earlier on the way home from work and some little scrote in their old Fiesta with blacked out windows and (painted on) black alloy wheels with a YOLO sticker on their rear bumper went past me whizzing through the traffic, whilst undertaking and overtaking at every opportunity and generally being a total ****.

Is it wrong that I wished them to lose control and smash into the central reservation whilst exploding in a ball of flame, whilst I drove past with a smirk on my face?

I think not, though I may just be getting old.

Has anyone else hit that point in life? I think I have. Beer is talking.

Drive past with a smirk?

I'd pull over, get out and stand shouting "YOLO, BRO!" while they burn to death.

Permabanned
It wouldn't be as satisfying as you think. I once shouted to an idiot that I hoped he hit a brick wall. 20 yards up the street he crashed into a concrete bollard. My family still think I'm a witch :eek:

Soldato
OP
The thing is, that was kind of me once upon a time a long time ago, though my sticker said 'On A Mission'.

I'm drunk to be honest, but it is crazy how one changes as they get older.

I honestly think that I hate, with a passion, about 99% of the general public nowadays.

Man of Honour
You think that's bad?
I scan for cyclists at traffics lights to my right at junctions now hoping they'll ignore the red lights just so I can nudge menacingly in to their path as they pass and scowl at them.
They frequently do and my desires are sated :)

Soldato
OP
You think that's bad?
I scan for cyclists at traffics lights to my right at junctions now hoping they'll ignore the red lights just so I can nudge menacingly in to their path as they pass and scowl at them.
They frequently do and my desires are sated :)

I'll stick that on my to do list. :D

Associate
Is not even that you are old, I'm 18 and feel the need to hit 12 year olds who say "YOLO". Once I heard someone reply to "are you going downstairs" with yolo

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Same happened to me, except it was a chap on a moped.

Weaving in and out of cars, passed me on a blind bend with oncoming traffic, which made me wince, then as the cars queued at the lights he dived down a path and cut in at the front of the lights.

I was praying it would stay red long enough for me to get out and belt him one for being a tool.

Associate
I sometimes walk around daydreaming about having people I see sterilised so they cannot pass on their crass lumpen stupidity to another generation or else just having them all turned into Soylent Green.

Back
Top Bottom